End-to-End camera, still no option to set to "always up".

Whoman
5414 posts Big Money Move
Can this please finally be added at some point ? This takes literally an Intern to do, i am sure one of them has the time for it ?

Every other sports game i am aware of offers the option to have this exact camera angle be constant up (or down, if that is your preference ...) and not have to totally adjust at half time.

It is actually a really fun camera to use, for 45 minutes a game, and actually gives a much more realistic point of view and makes controller input a lot more natural for skillmoves as well as shooting as you literally point where the move/shot/pass is going.

@krakos000
@Absting159

since i remember you both using/having used it ...

I know it is not an issue broght up constantly and loudly or by youtubers. But it would be so damned easy to fix, so please have another look.

@EA_Andy
@EA_Lanna
@EA_DarDar
@EA_Cian
@EA_Leeloo

Comments

• krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    I AGREE. it bugs me having to play "down" but I still prefer it over going side to side. Still using this view and I'll never stop.
  • Whoman
    5414 posts Big Money Move
    krakos000 wrote: »
    I AGREE. it bugs me having to play "down" but I still prefer it over going side to side. Still using this view and I'll never stop.

One of these days i'll take another crack at it to try and see if i can stomach the downwards angle. What do you use as setup (height/zoom etc) ?
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    Whoman wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »

One of these days i'll take another crack at it to try and see if i can stomach the downwards angle. What do you use as setup (height/zoom etc) ?

I dont change anything iirc just set it to end to end.