Is OTW CR7 worth upgrading to from my NIF

Muzza11
8249 posts League Winner
Is it worth it, what’s your opinion? Thanks all

Is OTW CR7 worth upgrading to from my NIF 58 votes

Yes
24%
CarswellBlackpoolmonsterHAZARD_10JayBombLazyFIFAJoestoeSupaNoodle1990NoqZTomOTWSummer69xCDHxBrutus4127xAlienpomme 14 votes
No
48%
EddieFicioRichBarslundDead WhipAgent MurhawkEquinox 85Any tym7maymanpeleBlarixFubarRipperTjahrWFCBagnallo ShifTyZz oKeanoiD33J91Xx_iou_cheesecake_xXLee_JFCantona84'96dc2Asht1981 28 votes
Upgrade elsewhere
27%
CampinoCadey 5Cantonas CollarRichardSercsShakey JakeyTORZADORascalinHere7Jordi vlakM98HOverevilheefmondoKingInTheNorthHelloitsme2DavvebinganChemical_G 16 votes

Comments

• Keano
    12673 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    No, unless youre just keeping him untill he rises with a potential totw etc, the nif ronaldo does the same job, or if you want the highest rated just get the toty when its out.
  • Joestoe
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    I'd love his OTW. Guaranteed 1m profit if he gets an IF as well. Currently using his NIF as well and can see myself going for the OTW at some point.
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
    Same as his normal card and can’t see an IF being more than 3m anyway.
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes
    It'll all depend on your team and how many coins you have spare.
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    would normally say yes, but they seem to be abit stingy on his informs
  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    As of right now they're the exact same card and it's not a guarantee that he will get informs this year he hasn't played great and scored 2 last weekend and ea passed him over. It's a risky investment just in case he doesn't get one I'm sure at some point he will but when?and honestly icons are better cr7 makes weird runs this year