Again same thing as last week. Server delay

salvadordali1
288 posts Sunday League Hero
Same thing happened last week. Hitting 2150 skill points or what ever this is every game after that im experiencing damn delay, and now im back on 1800.

Every time i contacted EA support they're forcing me to do same damn trubleshooting steps, which never help and never will.

For everyone who's in dilemma if he/she forgot how to play fifa over night. Or you think that your players act differently. For exsample if your defenders suddenly cant aim at the ball, its taking way too much time to clear the ball, choosing pushing animation over "taking the ball" animation, or attacker choosing sliding tackle over shoot, goalkeeper wierd positioning at corners or you cant win the headed ball over dries mertens, weak players are feeling too strong, you're experiencing a delay or/and your game is not in sync with server version.

You dont need to do any trubleshoting steps. No matther how many ports will you open, or even if you have fastest internet on the world. This problem do not occur on your end its on servers end. Any further action by your side can only make it worse.

Comments

• Same thing happened last week. Hitting 2150 skill points or what ever this is every game after that im experiencing damn delay, and now im back on 1800.

Every time i contacted EA support they're forcing me to do same damn trubleshooting steps, which never help and never will.

For everyone who's in dilemma if he/she forgot how to play fifa over night. Or you think that your players act differently. For exsample if your defenders suddenly cant aim at the ball, its taking way too much time to clear the ball, choosing pushing animation over "taking the ball" animation, or attacker choosing sliding tackle over shoot, goalkeeper wierd positioning at corners or you cant win the headed ball over dries mertens, weak players are feeling too strong, you're experiencing a delay or/and your game is not in sync with server version.

You dont need to do any trubleshoting steps. No matther how many ports will you open, or even if you have fastest internet on the world. This problem do not occur on your end its on servers end. Any further action by your side can only make it worse.

Your GPU is AMD?
  • salvadordali1
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    No.
    and why does it matter which brand my GPU is?