Last pack paid for!

elcapitan379
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2018
Ever just seen someone got Figo thought go on. 12.5k pack and this is what I got probably about 4k in sales at best
6izmg9.jpg

Whats the point

Comments

• Tymsy83
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    I done 10 last night and got nothing. Infact I’ve done £400 and got nothing
  • Alexrb89
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    My bad ...
  • El_Nino
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    I mean, you know packs are a gamble, I never get these threads 😂
  • HDouble
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve only spent £11.99 and my team is stacked Neymar Aguero etc. Better to just play the game modes to get coins
  • elcapitan379
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As some people always seem to win or get 2 or 3 great players in a pack yet iv had nothing full stop find it odd if it's an odds game and all
  • El_Nino
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    As some people always seem to win or get 2 or 3 great players in a pack yet iv had nothing full stop find it odd if it's an odds game and all

It’s not odd at all it’s a gamble 😂it’s like complaining that your mate won on a scratch card so why didn’t you, it doesn’t work like that, each individual pack is a superset gamble.
  • Chavez76
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    El_Nino wrote: »

It’s not odd at all it’s a gamble 😂it’s like complaining that your mate won on a scratch card so why didn’t you, it doesn’t work like that, each individual pack is a superset gamble.

this. The 'some people' that you are talking about spend probably thousands of euros on packs, and you see the odd one or two. Th rest is garbage as it is for everyone.