League SBC prep

iD33J91
5440 posts Big Money Move
Has anyone prepared for any League SBC’s?

I’ve fully prepped for the Eredervise and tempted to do the same for BPL / La Liga.

Whose prepped up for any, and what players we expecting?

Comments

• lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prepped

Silvers/bronze

Ligue1- bought golds and completed (picked Depay)

Serie
    La liga
    Bundes
    Premier

Siver/bronze/gold

Mls

As packs are pretty bad and no coin rewards for completing. I think i will sell mls, la liga, bundes silvers and bronzes.

Will complete serie and premier if the players are usable as im playing with those leagues.
  • iD33J91
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Prepped

Silvers/bronze

Ligue1- bought golds and completed (picked Depay)

Serie
    La liga
    Bundes
    Premier

Siver/bronze/gold

Mls

As packs are pretty bad and no coin rewards for completing. I think i will sell mls, la liga, bundes silvers and bronzes.

Will complete serie and premier if the players are usable as im playing with those leagues.

@lastfifa

How much did it cost to prep those leagues please?
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did it straight after release so they were cheap.

Don't calculate the costs but i pay max 500 for non rare silver and 800 for rare. Most of them i got for minimum.
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve only done pl as that’s the only league I’ll complete. The others are pointless without the cash at the end imo
  • elcapitan379
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How does this method work
  • Chavez76
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    How does this method work

well, what do you think, how this could work?
    Maybe, buy the players from the diferent clubs before the SBC is being announced, and dusk getting the players cheaper?
  • iD33J91
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    I’ve only done pl as that’s the only league I’ll complete. The others are pointless without the cash at the end imo

@Tommygunn

Any idea of cost mate?

Assuming Chelsea, City etc are going to have high rated teams....
  • Porsgaard85
    917 posts Professional
    ive prep for laliga. hope it will hit this year
  • A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve almost finished Bpl. Unsure how man city will be.
    I have de Bruyne sterling. Fernandinho cl. And kompany as high rated untradeables but hoping I don’t need to use de Bruyne or Fernandinho.

I also haven’t bought Aubameyang or lukaku for the Man U and arsenal since I doubt they’ll be needed.

Also will Chelsea require a team like hazards sbc ?
  • Foldsea
    1138 posts Professional
    I would love to do it, but so boring and time consuming.
    I would do L NOS
    Hope for a great player
    Love Pizzi, Brahimi,Telles, Fernando a lot of cheap beasts
  • iD33J91
    Foldsea wrote: »
    I would love to do it, but so boring and time consuming.
    I would do L NOS
    Hope for a great player
    Love Pizzi, Brahimi,Telles, Fernando a lot of cheap beasts

NED1 only took 40 mins, doesn’t take too long at all on console
  • Tommygunn
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Tommygunn wrote: »

@Tommygunn

Any idea of cost mate?

Assuming Chelsea, City etc are going to have high rated teams....

Chelsea I sold their players in the hype of hazard sbc and bought them back. I have absolutely no idea of cost to be honest as the likes of when Liverpool players were going for crazy money on first CL SBC I sold all them. I honestly couldn’t say but I’ve just bought 442 plus 3 subs of each team. To be honest there aren’t many with huge silver requirements other than Cardiff they’ve only got 4 gold . Crystal Palace and Fulham right back. So I don’t assume unless it’s a mega meta player they pick it’ll be hugely different as golds rise in hype but die once they are out
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    I have de Bruyne sterling. Fernandinho cl. And kompany as high rated untradeables but hoping I don’t need to use de Bruyne or Fernandinho.

I also haven’t bought Aubameyang or lukaku for the Man U and arsenal since I doubt they’ll be needed.

Using KDB would be nuts by EA. He is 400K and noway he shoulb be submitted in an SBC
  • Saekerhett
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    These were last year's requirements (FIFA 18) for Manchester City:

Exactly 11 Manchester City Players
    Min. Team Rating: 83
    Min. Team Chemistry: 95
    Number of Players in the Squad: 11

I expect something similar, or maybe 84 rated, but no way KDB is mandatory.
  • maximilson
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I prepped the BPL and I think City will be 83 max.
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tbh it's pointless prepping any of them before black Friday.
    Just wait and buy at a low. Odds of a league coming before then is slim, a prepped one even less.
    Worth holding any lower cards you have, esp silver's but I wouldn't spend on higher cards that we all expect to drop in price very shortly
  • munchie63

No way on earth would they want hazard.
    83 rated team.
  • A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    munchie63 wrote: »

83 rated team.

“Like hazards sbc”. I don’t expect them to use the super expensive players but La Liga used pricey guys for teams like Barcelona. Athletico and Madrid

But this is ea remember when last year icon sbcs were rather manageable for average joes like myself. Now you can’t get any icon for less then 600k
  • munchie63

83 rated team.

“Like hazards sbc”. I don’t expect them to use the super expensive players but La Liga used pricey guys for teams like Barcelona. Athletico and Madrid

But this is ea remember when last year icon sbcs were rather manageable for average joes like myself. Now you can’t get any icon for less then 600k

Genuine question to help mate...have you done sbc's before ?
    Check futbin for last year's squads. The highest teams are usually 83.
    That may mean 26 for William but no way hazard.
  • A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero

83 rated team.

Ya I’ve done multiple leagues before but never prepped for them before. I was asking will it be like the Chelsea rating like they used for the Hazard POTM sbc. Not saying hazard will be included. I know players like hazard and other high priced players were never needed but last year Barcelona did need guys like busquets and rakitic. I think I miscommunicated. Sorry for that hahah.
  • Tommygunn
    Yeh but they gave you 100k packs I’m
    Sure did they not Barca and real? Depends on the player and pack reward
  • Done the saudia and turkish leagues. really need to prep for italy-- which looks like its going to be quite expensive
  • munchie63

83 rated team.

Ya I’ve done multiple leagues before but never prepped for them before. I was asking will it be like the Chelsea rating like they used for the Hazard POTM sbc. Not saying hazard will be included. I know players like hazard and other high priced players were never needed but last year Barcelona did need guys like busquets and rakitic. I think I miscommunicated. Sorry for that hahah.

check the futbin solutions from last year mate and they will give you an idea of team ratings needed

the UCL cards could come in handy as its a +1 ratings boost and most are fairly cheap