The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Baby Cruyff vs Cr7

Gavin1985
129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
as anyone used these 2. who was the best for u. looking to pick one of them up

/Thanks

Comments

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Picked cruyff up now. Already own cr7 so will let u know
  • Gavin1985
    ok thanks,
  • SimenHP
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cruyff. I prefer 90 Emilio over both though, while he doesn't have the skills, his ballcontroll, shooting and pace all feel better on him
  • Joestoe
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    Have Prime Cruyff and CR7 but that version of Cruyff only has slightly more impact. CR7 is the best striker in the game (bar R9 probably) and is a pure goal scorer. Not that good in your offensive play, just the finishing part is excellent. Cruyff has amazing dribbling, shooting, passing and 5* 5*.
  • Tsarov
    4899 posts National Call-Up
    It depends where you want to use your Cruyff. If as a CAM, LCAM, RCAM then he is obviously better than CR7. If as a ST then CR7 is much better due to his aerial abilities, physical presence etc.

But to be fair I will still probably buy Cruyff. CR7 will be dropping, while it’s a better chance in case of Cruyff that he will hold his value longer.
  • Multif4ce
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    CR7. He's the ultimate goal scorer
  • Cloudio7
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7 is an authentic beast and he's certainly on the best icons level but, in my experience, is starting to be boring to play with after 200ish matches.
  • ALZAYYY
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    CR7 is an authentic beast and he's certainly on the best icons level but, in my experience, is starting to be boring to play with after 200ish matches.

Same, cant agree more
  • Gavin1985
    edited October 2018
    i have got cruyff in my team atm this is my team.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/1356650

think i lost around 8/9 games last night won 2 drawn 2. between div 3/4

• Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Blarix wrote: »

Any update here?
  • Mighty-TrIstan
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »

Any update here?

Interested as well.
  • Gabbalala
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    I've played with both and have to say CR7 is a lot better IMO. He might not feel fun after your 200th game but if you get rid of him you'll be unhappy with whoever you replace him with because they WILL NOT score as many has Ronaldo can. Cruyff is very fun and feels more enjoyable but if you want end product and to win games then get CR7, if you want fun and silky play then get Cruyff.
  • nathswfc
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    I've played with both and have to say CR7 is a lot better IMO. He might not feel fun after your 200th game but if you get rid of him you'll be unhappy with whoever you replace him with because they WILL NOT score as many has Ronaldo can. Cruyff is very fun and feels more enjoyable but if you want end product and to win games then get CR7, if you want fun and silky play then get Cruyff.

Might sell r94 n get both :joy:
  • Gabbalala
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »

Might sell r94 n get both :joy:

DO IT