First time finesse shot

Empyrium7
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 28
is it getting nerfed ?
the amount of goals I'm receiving is crazy. yesterday was playing and literally dominating my opponent. all he was doing was deep defending and then long pass to attacker, another pass and shoot. even though his player was facing his goal. but still managed to place it in goal. it's really annoying. EA, Please do something. I'm not moaning because I lost one game. it's happening a lot and a lot of people exploiting this glitch.
Post edited by Empyrium7 on

Comments

• Recoba
    3569 posts National Call-Up
    Mo Aubameyang
  • Yahoo1982
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's funny that to perform a simple pass you need to face your teammate directly and even then you can't be sure that ball will be delivered, but you can easily shot beautiful goal standing backwards to the GK...
  • Empyrium7
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yahoo1982 wrote: »
    It's funny that to perform a simple pass you need to face your teammate directly and even then you can't be sure that ball will be delivered, but you can easily shot beautiful goal standing backwards to the GK...

you are right. Imagine playing a game. dominating, hitting the post multiple times. and then a counter with ping pong passing and a forward pass, first touch finesse and you receive a goal.
  • Yahoo1982
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Yahoo1982 wrote: »

you are right. Imagine playing a game. dominating, hitting the post multiple times. and then a counter with ping pong passing and a forward pass, first touch finesse and you receive a goal.

I don't have to imagine that. I know it very well. I realy enjoy F19, it's much better than F18 but these shots aimed with **** are stupid. Especially when you compare it to passing.