Patch#2 is now live

Comments

• blue166
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    Still trying to figure out gameplay after patch.

The players feel lighter and more airy to control.

Ball physics seem improved but still not 100% sure though.

Need more games to comment further though.

Just played some Juve dude and beat him 4-1 he was high pressing me all game and shooting from everywhere. I had to remain calm and patient on the ball. Drew him into my half and passed my way up the pitch. I hate high pressure and aggression the way EA have it. It could have cost me this match but somehow my shots went in and played keep ball possession to frustrate him running round like nutter for the ball all game long.
  • Edu
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    The game is worse now. Yesterday i conceded 3 header goals outside the box.
    Very unrealistic.
    I cant play 90 minutes, around 65 i am already bored or pissed.
  • realhokies
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game is literally exactly the same as it was when the game released. The only difference I saw yesterday was the opponent tried a bicycle kick and missed.
  • browney1888
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    squad battles have been totally **** up

just got beat of a bronze team 4-2 after they ping ponged constantly and out sprinted even my fasted players
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    games the same but servers feel worse lol tbh they seem to be worse every week, would love some communication ffrom ea about the issue
  • Sercs
    18614 posts World Class
    Primal wrote: »
    games the same but servers feel worse lol tbh they seem to be worse every week, would love some communication ffrom ea about the issue

Yeah server issues. Everybody I’m playing is having difficulties including me.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    The game is so slow players turning is awful

I've never had a problem before in any fifa with "sluggish" game play but it's nearly unplayable atm
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1052 posts Professional
    I didn't think the game could get MORE tragic, but I forget that EA are buffoons. Embarrassing af
  • JRM1984
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Way to make the game even worse by removing the option to skip opposition replays

They ran a vote on this forum - 77% of people voted they were in favor of skipping replays. New patch comes out and guess what? Skipping replays is removed.
  • Koolfashion
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fut rivals are laggy as hell after patch