The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT: Spotify Premium or Apple Music ?

Paawky
2808 posts Fans' Favourite
Which is better and why

Comments

• Azof
    17394 posts World Class
    spotify IMO, not used apple music but been using spotify premium for years and wouldnt dream of cancelling it
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    spotify IMO, not used apple music but been using spotify premium for years and wouldnt dream of cancelling it

• vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite

This. Have never had any problems with it and it's easy to use so don't see any reason to stop using it.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Very rarely do I not find a song on Spotify due to lack of license.

Like the others, wouldn't dream of stopping it, given I have a family (base + 5 extras) for NZ$22.50/month. It's a fantastic deal.
  • Bobb
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I prefer the apple music UI and I have a macbook and i've always used itunes so it works out
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    Spotify for me. TBF haven't really ever given Apple Music a go, but I've got Spotify hooked up with my echo which is pretty slick to name an artist or song and have it play.
  • AjaxLegends
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use Tidal for the hi-res streaming with Audirvana, but had both previously. Not much between them audio quality wise. For the UI I’d go Apple Music personally.
  • Maverick
    5517 posts Big Money Move

• Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Spotify and it’s not even close
  • xHerdie
    4296 posts National Call-Up
    Have pretty much everything apple (phone, MacBook, watch, CarPlay) so using Apple Music just suits me better

I’ve had both and just prefer Apple Music. Plus you get to listen to certain artists albums before it’s released on Spotify if I’m not mistaken
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    I use Tidal for the hi-res streaming with Audirvana, but had both previously. Not much between them audio quality wise. For the UI I’d go Apple Music personally.

also use Tidal much better music quality
  • vneklw

also use Tidal much better music quality

Anything for that Jay Z discography huh :trollface:
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Spotify and it’s not even close

They all the same :joy:
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Spotify v Apple Music is a bit like iOS v Android etc.

Generally they’re pretty much the same product. Pick the ones whose unique factors suit you better.

I own everything Apple, and have pretty much forever. I however pay for Spotify because it’s what most of my friends use, and it’s the music service I was familiar with earliest. I don’t see the value in changing at this time.

Anyone who really cares about music quality doesn’t stream it anyway.
  • vneklw
    Spotify v Apple Music is a bit like iOS v Android etc.

Generally they’re pretty much the same product. Pick the ones whose unique factors suit you better.

I own everything Apple, and have pretty much forever. I however pay for Spotify because it’s what most of my friends use, and it’s the music service I was familiar with earliest. I don’t see the value in changing at this time.

Anyone who really cares about music quality doesn’t stream it anyway.

They be scratching them LP’s
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks for the replies everybody . I guess I should have really been more specific which one has a wider selection of music . Are they pretty much the same in that aspect . That's what really matters to me
  • BrentfordFC
    12992 posts Has That Special Something
    Apple Music. Only one I think :lol:
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Apple Music all day everyday. I’ve tried and still use both but Apple Music is way better
  • Mic2904
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Apple Music - due to licenses... hands down. Apart from that my house is full of Apple :)
    iMac, Macbook Pro, iPad Pron, 2 4k ATV, Airport Extreme, Airport Express, 2 iPhones (Xs) and Hue light system.... I know its a bit sad, but as i always say: I dont drink and dont smoke.... 😂
  • VICTAAAA
    11087 posts Has That Special Something
    Spotify because of their curation style offerings. I really like the release radar stuff; both is/would using me for data anyways but with Spotify I might find artist new To add to my favorites.

Both have Taylor Swift and The Beatles; it doesn’t matter if you like either but it’s a big deal because both have been notoriously protective of their music on digital platforms.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I prefer Spotify as an interface / experience but I use Apple hardware including CarPlay and you’re screwed trying to use Spotify with it as it’s buggy as hell.

So for me, Apple Music, reluctantly.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I prefer Spotify as an interface / experience but I use Apple hardware including CarPlay and you’re screwed trying to use Spotify with it as it’s buggy as hell.

Try owning a Jag. It’s useless for both
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Try owning a Jag. It’s useless for both

My heart bleeds :joy:
  • Shaanxz
    21049 posts Club Captain
    Apple Music. Looks better and can Edit artwork
  • vneklw
    I do agree with what has been said about AM looking better. The way album covers are set up is really smooth.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23026 posts Club Captain
    Spotify family split 6 ways at $2.50/person. Like the music curation/discovery aspect that @VICTAAAA mentioned as well. Not had any reason to use Apple music but nothing against it either, just that i have been satisfied with Spotify.
  • VICTAAAA
    11087 posts Has That Special Something
    Spotify family split 6 ways at $2.50/person. Like the music curation/discovery aspect that @VICTAAAA mentioned as well. Not had any reason to use Apple music but nothing against it either, just that i have been satisfied with Spotify.

this too; my mom gets her Cantonese pop/old school Chinese hits on via Spotify, it's an impressive library.
  • CeeQue
    12010 posts Has That Special Something
    No love for Pandora :s . Spotify but love for some solid House tracks.
  • BrentfordFC
    12992 posts Has That Special Something
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Apple Music. Looks better and can Edit artwork

Wait wuut edit artwork
  • obviously spotify lol