So, playing slowly has died for this year (again) ?

Whoman
5405 posts Big Money Move
As soon as you stop a ball you get mauled, so pretty much the only way to attack is quick one-twos or blast it long across the flanks (if your opponent dares bring a Fullback forward). Early on in the cycle people would use a variety of styles, now it is pretty much all sitting deep with 6/7 guys, use the 4-man press from hell up front and then sprinting into the offensive player with the ball and then racing forward.

Or am i just 'unlucky' over the last few days ?

I mean, i can still win games, but there's no joy involved anymore.

Comments

• dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I had to switch to the old 41212(2) and start pinging it around like it’s fifa 18 again. More people have learned how to abuse the constant pressure setting coupled with the fact that you can steamroll over guys and not get called for fouls. It’s become a very physical game now and it’s not enjoyable
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class
    Yeah I had to switch to the old 41212(2) and start pinging it around like it’s fifa 18 again. More people have learned how to abuse the constant pressure setting coupled with the fact that you can steamroll over guys and not get called for fouls. It’s become a very physical game now and it’s not enjoyable

Same I just bought modric to try and hes getting tossed around by everyone:(
  • Azof
    16615 posts World Class
    like basketball just attack both ends
  • Whoman
    Azof wrote: »
    like basketball just attack both ends

That, too. I was actually considering doing a "All the Sports that this game incorporates" post.
  • ha032742
    35217 posts Moderator

What are the custom tactic settings exactly...erm, asking for a friend obviously?

tenor.gif
  • Sketchh34
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »

What are the custom tactic settings exactly...erm, asking for a friend obviously?

tenor.gif

im the friend...obviously. sooo what are those custom tactics?
  • Vinny1979
    4004 posts National Call-Up
    :D
  • Whoman
    So yeah, as expected from the Patch notes nothing was done to help with this ... :(
  • Bobo23
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    For me the whole game has died. One month in and I've honestly had enough of this Fifa, it's woeful.
  • DarthGrowler
    14550 posts Has That Special Something
    Half the teams I play have kondogbia and he hammers you without ever getting called
  • DonovanFan
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yup cheat and exploit like everyone else that’s what fifa is now are you proud?
  • Whoman
    DonovanFan wrote: »
    Yup cheat and exploit like everyone else that’s what fifa is now are you proud?

Huh ?