How would you improve this game?

Interesting to know what people would want implemented, removed, or altered.

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Remove the heap.

Start from scratch
  • Davola77
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d like to remove the retardation my players seem to have on a regular basis
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I stopped playing it. It instantly improved.

On a serious note though, for me, they’ve built on top of old versions so much that the game is now completely unrecognisable from what its meant to represent.

The whole thing needs tearing up and going back to a black canvas, with a team of people who actually genuinely watch and love real football.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9317 posts League Winner
    Remove the heap.

Start from scratch

• RealM
    5285 posts Big Money Move
    Get rid of the servers in the basement and upgrade to local servers across the globe.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Only thing for me is the AI defending. Nerf that and I will love this game.
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I stopped playing it. It instantly improved.

On a serious note though, for me, they’ve built on top of old versions so much that the game is now completely unrecognisable from what its meant to represent.

The whole thing needs tearing up and going back to a black canvas, with a team of people who actually genuinely watch and love real football.

Honestly I think a lot of games that are now several years in have this issue. They go further away from what players want and make it this path you're forced to progress on. Think of it like a theme park. You're on the ride, but you're buckled in and can't put a leg or arm out until its over.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    Remove chemistry cards. Implement a proper stamina system.
    Buy enough servers to cope with demand and run them as dedicated servers.

Implement a new chemistry system based on a number of matches played to get 100% player attributes.
  • Addicksfan
    3244 posts National Call-Up
    Just over a Month into the game and I don't care, never thought i'd say that so soon into Fifa.......

Sold up and sitting on close to 4M.....I'm still trading and completing the odd SBC but in terms of playing, no thanks, it's a complete mess

RDR2 taking my gaming time......pure bliss and a joy to play

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17212 posts World Class
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Only thing for me is the AI defending. Nerf that and I will love this game.

This really is the main problem.
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manual player switching needs a fix. Desperately.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Reduce auto tackles & block range by 50%

I’d like them totally removed but that ain’t ever happening
  • Geenoui
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    A complete rebuild from the bottom up.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    This trash needs a lot of work to get it where it should be.
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    I would remove second man press and all closing down mechanics which in turn would make for a slower more cautious game, player switching would be key.

I'd also remove all auto tackles, the game doesn't shoot for you so why should it defend for you
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    I would remove second man press and all closing down mechanics which in turn would make for a slower more cautious game, player switching would be key.

I'd also remove all auto tackles, the game doesn't shoot for you so why should it defend for you

It actually does shoot for you though. I've scored countless volleys and snap shots before the attackers marker has changed so I control him.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2987 posts Fans' Favourite
    Make it fully manual, attacking and defending. At least it can be more skill based even if it sucks.
  • Campino
    26900 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2018
    Nerf the AI
    Rebuild the frostbite engine (one of the main issues over the last few years since the switch)
    Sort out the issue with stamina because no matter how much they say it decreases etc it doesn’t represent how it should when people play high press
  • EddieFicio
    21404 posts Club Captain
    Fire the dev team, hire a different one.
  • tilen11
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Give devs tickets so they can watch a football game for starters. When they are done watching, start from scratch.

Reprogram the AI so that it HELPS you defend, not DO the actual defending for you would be nice aswell
    Post edited by tilen11 on