Prime Cruyff

sheffutd87
2984 posts National Call-Up
Anyone used him yet?

Thinking of possibly selling up my Ballack,Gerrard and Vieri and picking him up. Looks great except maybe his stamina.

Would use him in a 433-5.

Comments

• sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Anyone used him yet?

Thinking of possibly selling up my Ballack,Gerrard and Vieri and picking him up. Looks great except maybe his stamina.

get the 89 hardly any difference and keep one or two of your icons
  • Lackosweat
    5528 posts Big Money Move
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Anyone used him yet?

get the 89 hardly any difference and keep one or two of your icons

• Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tried the mid version and I just bought the Prime after selling my IF investments. The Prime is great all round and feels better than the 91 Cruyff and CR7. The Prime price is increasing steadily over the past week while the baby has stayed pretty stagnant, so that pretty much sums up the reviews on both (although I must say most primes has increased).

No issue on the stamina by the way.
  • sheffutd87
    Ended up grabbing a mid Pele. When I’d built the 433-5 I wanted I’d not quite got enough to stretch to Cruyff. Hopefully I’ll swap Pele out for him in a couple of weeks though.

Thanks
  • CfcBlue
    3576 posts National Call-Up
    None better than cr7 though. He just fits the meta more than anyone.
  • sheffutd87
    CfcBlue wrote: »

I tried CR7, I personally don’t think he’s as good as last year. Still amazing but 9/10ths the card he was in 18.
  • CfcBlue
    3576 posts National Call-Up
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »

I tried CR7, I personally don’t think he’s as good as last year. Still amazing but 9/10ths the card he was in 18.

Yea that’s not the card it’s the gameplay but he’s still the goat individually.