Fut Rivals disconnect?

CR7BRUH
4114 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2018
Is it my Internet?

Half way through the game I get disconnected and my internet is working fine straightaway after.

Always happens when I'm winning as well FFS

It did not happen once last week. Got it about 5 times since yesterday.

It's really annoying is it the ear
servers?

Of course I get the DNF ffs

Edit never got this on seasons last year it must be their 'dedicated servers'

Comments

• RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Definitely a problem with Fifa, never had it at any other point on any game, yet although it’s not ‘frequent’ on Fifa, it’ll happen every now and then.

But there’s also a lot of quit glitching going on as well, yet ea help will just fob you off and tell you it’s your internet, which is disgusting customer service imo, it can’t be 100k+ peoples internet messing up.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Definitely a problem with Fifa, never had it at any other point on any game, yet although it’s not ‘frequent’ on Fifa, it’ll happen every now and then.

But there’s also a lot of quit glitching going on as well, yet ea help will just fob you off and tell you it’s your internet, which is disgusting customer service imo, it can’t be 100k+ peoples internet messing up.

Exactly, everytime the servers are playing up it always 'your' internet. But remember fixing things cost money lol.

OP, I've only had one DC this weekend on rivals but that was a straight up rage quit. It came up saying connection lost at half time and I just went back to ultimate team and got my win and points. Guy then messaged me and said 'gg, not wasting your time with the 2nd half.' However I have been getting crazy lag every other game as does my opponent.
  • CR7BRUH
    edited October 2018
    It's crazy man :( I'm gna get relegated because of this.

Also quit glitching? How's that possible when u dashboard it kicks u?
  • LSB1210
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I tried a few div rivals games this morning. The game freezes from 3 to 5 seconds. It's infuriating. The worst online experience i've ever had with a game.
  • CR7BRUH
    LSB1210 wrote: »
    I tried a few div rivals games this morning. The game freezes from 3 to 5 seconds. It's infuriating. The worst online experience i've ever had with a game.

It's a joke mate honestly.
  • Lindquist93
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I am the only one who got no problems with connection? I played around 200 games and never disconnected neither has my opponents?

Some games feels faster than others but thats it! Guess im lucky😂
  • JD
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am the only one who got no problems with connection? I played around 200 games and never disconnected neither has my opponents?

Some games feels faster than others but thats it! Guess im lucky😂

All my d/c have been sore losers. Nothing else
  • CR7BRUH
    Great now I just got disconnected from squad battles FFS ea
  • EPIC v iTaLeNtZ
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same is happening here playing a game midway through Kicks me out of ea servers and internet is working perfectly. Cheers ea. Gg.
  • Goldengraham09
    981 posts Professional
    my ultimate team home screen fails to load after i complete a game after a certain time at night. but its after ive recorded the result etc, just backs me out to the fifa 19 menu then i can go straight back into UT lol
  • Davisto
    6917 posts Big Money Move
    Just happened to me then aswell didn’t look as if he backed out :joy:
  • maymanpele
    14520 posts Has That Special Something
    I've DC'd a few times, but that's because my internet dropped through the whole house. It's either perfect, or I DC, no lagging.

I've had players quit, but it has always given me the fair result.
  • PS-4-ADC
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    are people getting disconnects using fibre, standard or mobile broadband?
  • CR7BRUH
    edited October 2018
    maymanpele wrote: »
    I've DC'd a few times, but that's because my internet dropped through the whole house. It's either perfect, or I DC, no lagging.

I've had players quit, but it has always given me the fair result.

I'm mad at the last bit, I was winning 2-0 got disconnected and it said I dnf and I got the loss. My internet was fine aswell btw
  • Skorpio71
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    Lol was just winning 4-0 when Fifa kicked me back to the home screen. First disconnect this FIFA. It's a wired connection so no issues this end
  • CR7BRUH
    Skorpio71 wrote: »
    Lol was just winning 4-0 when Fifa kicked me back to the home screen. First disconnect this FIFA. It's a wired connection so no issues this end

Rip