Base Icon SBC

Rajivvv86
1500 posts Play-Off Hero
I really hope they do this. At least the prices of the 83s to 85s will rise and it wouldn't cost so much to complete a prime icon sbc.

And I don't understand why they have an expiry on the primes. Makes no sense. Would prefer if we had the time to slowly work our way towards completing the sbc rather than just having 30 days to do it.

Comments

• OZero
    4969 posts Big Money Move
    I think EA handled the icon SBC completely wrong this year
  • Sandell85
    7528 posts League Winner
    OZero wrote: »

Yes, they already dropped every icon. No point giving out a Sbc aswell then that requires icons :(
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    Sandell85 wrote: »

Yes, they already dropped every icon. No point giving out a Sbc aswell then that requires icons :(

yeah it was greta waiting until May when R9 and stuff were released... the SBCs were meant to make it more affordable to those who couldn't buy a prime icon outright, so far though the cost of the icon SBCs have been shambolic
  • Sandell85
    7528 posts League Winner

yeah it was greta waiting until May when R9 and stuff were released... the SBCs were meant to make it more affordable to those who couldn't buy a prime icon outright, so far though the cost of the icon SBCs have been shambolic

The lowest icon cost 200k before they dropped SBC :/ i dont even know what they cost now, 500k? Imo they should left the icons alone
  • Sandell85
    7528 posts League Winner

The lowest icon cost 200k before they dropped SBC :/ i dont even know what they cost now, 500k? Imo they should left the icons alone

Just looked at the market, lowest is 620k :o
    Thats insane :(