4047 posts National Call-Up
Prices are tanking on alot of players. Unfortunately not on Icons though :(

Comments

• Mathew1606
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    promo packs most probably
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    Yeah was kinda expected, few big traders talked about it on YouTube which probably affected quite a few people. I don’t think it will crash big time though, but some people are selling off for Black Friday early, and added to that some people are already selling their WL teams.

I sold up on Thursday, so quite happy with that decision and hopefully will be able to buy my new squad when they’re at their lowest somewhere next week (after which they will probably drop some more)
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Got 3.1mill waiting ... keep on dropping
  • xFATAL
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Yeah was kinda expected, few big traders talked about it on YouTube which probably affected quite a few people. I don’t think it will crash big time though, but some people are selling off for Black Friday early, and added to that some people are already selling their WL teams.

I sold up on Thursday, so quite happy with that decision and hopefully will be able to buy my new squad when they’re at their lowest somewhere next week (after which they will probably drop some more)

I sold up awhile ago but I bought a few players for a cheaper team yesterday and they're down quite a bit. Matuidi, Nain and Hando all down alot from last night.
  • EisenErmin
    5407 posts Big Money Move
    Promo Packs and people selling after WL . Just as usual
  • xFATAL
    EisenErmin wrote: »

I don't know man, Pretty steep drop for a Sat night.
  • EisenErmin
    5407 posts Big Money Move
    xFATAL wrote: »

I dont see the expensive players dropping much anyway. There are so much coins coming into the market because of rewards. The lower rated players will drop hard with any good promo coming
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I sold Pogba for 570 this Friday. He's down 55K without the weekend league even ending.

Market definitely hit it's peak already pre Black Friday.
  • xFATAL
    edited October 2018

I dont see the expensive players dropping much anyway. There are so much coins coming into the market because of rewards. The lower rated players will drop hard with any good promo coming

Well we're only about 3 weeks away from BF plus we had 2 big game releases recently and an IF Ronaldo looming. All I'm saying is the drop could be starting, For those waiting to sell it may be time to think about it.
  • bradf35
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The market definitely peaked last weekend. There's a lot going on right now though. We got promo packs and like 6 major SBC's this week. On top of this, every trader is telling their followers to sell this weekend.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    When do you guys think prices Will be lowest? One or 2 weeks before black Friday?
  • FDITQ
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Follow the herd.
  • xFATAL
    Gorda wrote: »
    When do you guys think prices Will be lowest? One or 2 weeks before black Friday?

Just a guess but I think we'll see a major drop at the end of next weekend. Bound to get some big packs to end scream promo plus IF Ronaldo possibility. Only cards that might survive it is Icons, Unless we get another Icon SBC(Base Icon? Unlikely but possible)
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Prices will begin to drop slowly now tbh and then all it takes is a big youtuber to create a video and everything will crash

Plus the possibility of a TOTW CR7 next week now aswell adds to it
  • xFATAL
    I think the panic is setting in. :p
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    I think the panic is setting in. :p

That'll happen next week once the WL is over.

This is just the beginning thanks to Sunday + 50K packs.
  • Zv1k0
    5877 posts Big Money Move
    Prices are definitely lower than usual. It's happening..
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6790 posts Big Money Move
    PANIC SELL GUYS.
  • ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator
    All the desirable cards aren't dropping...sure Goretzka will be peanuts as will Fred etc. but icons are still extremely inflated :D
  • Detorre23
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ha032742 wrote: »
    All the desirable cards aren't dropping...sure Goretzka will be peanuts as will Fred etc. but icons are still extremely inflated :D

Sold up and have a million ..time to hoard and get a star in a week ...one day Ronaldo will come home
  • Zv1k0
    5877 posts Big Money Move
    CR7 is the only player in my team that went up in price since I bought him(120k). Everyone else dropped like 30k. I bought them at worst possible time though but still seems a bit much.
  • xFATAL

Lots of desirable cards are down. Example Nainggolan was 148k 2 days ago and searching him this morning he was popping up for 110k-120k. Problem with Icon market is it's run by traders, Afraid it will still be awhile before they take a big hit.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds like a miserable approach to go multiple weeks without your favourite team
  • xFATAL
    Footfan wrote: »
    Sounds like a miserable approach to go multiple weeks without your favourite team

Or play other games like RDR2 and BO4. Life shouldn't revolve around JUST Fifa like EA currently have it set up. Get your weekends back!
  • ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator

Lots of desirable cards are down. Example Nainggolan was 148k 2 days ago and searching him this morning he was popping up for 110k-120k. Problem with Icon market is it's run by traders, Afraid it will still be awhile before they take a big hit.

When I say desirable I should’ve used elite sorry.
  • xFATAL

When I say desirable I should’ve used elite sorry.

I understand. I never said everything was tanking but that I thought this was the start of the crash which it appears to be.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    CR7 is the only player in my team that went up in price since I bought him(120k). Everyone else dropped like 30k. I bought them at worst possible time though but still seems a bit much.

It is like this every year. People way overpay early in the game as there are no options. As more players get ifs more options appear and prices come down.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something

A few weeks sacrifice for months of financial bliss. Paying 40k for players like kimpembe is just a waste early as you can use 82 rated teams and still compete.
  • TheTingGoScra
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Perfect for me, bought a cheap 45k PL team. Would have cost 230k 2 weeks ago.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »

A few weeks sacrifice for months of financial bliss. Paying 40k for players like kimpembe is just a waste early as you can use 82 rated teams and still compete.

Tbh i just realised i only have 3 tradeable first team players umtiti modric griezmann. I think i will join in with the investors now