The NFL Lounge

Comments

  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    Conor Afc wrote: »
    Conor Afc wrote: »
    Oakland nearly signed Crabtree :s

    :|
    LOL.

    I hope you like drops and an inability to generate separation. Honestly though, with all the cap room you have, there's really no harm in signing players to one year deals.
  • jpamsel
    11 posts Ball Boy
    I really don't think Manziel is an NFL-caliber quarterback. He may prove me wrong, but I don't ever see him being a success in the league.
  • Conor Afc
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Caius wrote: »
    Conor Afc wrote: »
    Conor Afc wrote: »
    Oakland nearly signed Crabtree :s

    :|
    LOL.

    I hope you like drops and an inability to generate separation. Honestly though, with all the cap room you have, there's really no harm in signing players to one year deals.
    I guess, but I reckon its killed any chance of us taking Cooper or White with the 4th pick. We'll probably take Williams (if he's still there) or Fowler now.
  • Conor Afc
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tim Tebow has reached agreement on a new deal with the Eagles - Adam Schefter.

    boyyyy
  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    IT'S TEBOW TIME
  • Joberto
    991 posts Semi-Pro
    Our first three games are Packers, Cardinals and Seahawks. RIP us
  • mott1993
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    3 prime-time games, all at the Superdome :D
  • Cleveland
    2639 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should get off to a good start, tough ending :# Monday night game at home B) Might have to go to that.

    9eb036af95241713dc5a4b578847ebc1.png
  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    40995dbe470371d71af468ddbc56083c.png

    3 primetime games including SNF in Seattle, should be pretty fun. The last few games are brutal though. Also **** the Steelers.
  • Joberto
    991 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm already looking forward to the season and it's months away, why did some **** get me into this sport
  • Conor Afc
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Took next Friday off work :flushed:
  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    Conor Afc wrote: »
    Took next Friday off work :flushed:
    Can't wait for the draft.
  • Maxi
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bob wrote: »
    Our first three games are Packers, Cardinals and Seahawks. RIP us
    raydisgusted.png

  • Conor Afc
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Caius wrote: »
    Conor Afc wrote: »
    Took next Friday off work :flushed:
    Can't wait for the draft.
    Same. Gonna have a massive binge on it over next weekend :relaxed:
  • Joberto
    991 posts Semi-Pro
    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
    The @NFL suspends #Cowboys DE Greg Hardy 10 games.
  • Joberto
    991 posts Semi-Pro
    Caius, where's this decent OP at?
  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    Idk, I think "**** the 49ers" is pretty good. Effective. To the point.

    I'll stick the draft order in there or something for now.
  • Chubbs
    14222 posts Has That Special Something
    I really want some Vic Beasley in my Falcons life.
  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    Todd Gurley fall to #24 please xox
  • Chubbs
    14222 posts Has That Special Something
    Caius wrote: »
    Todd Gurley fall to #24 please xox

    I cant put into words how mad I was he got hurt. I would have loved to seen him healthy at the combine. He has been one of my favorite UGA Bulldogs to ever watch and hopefully will come good in the NFL. He was a man among boys.

    And just in case anyone needs something to do

  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've watched every one of his college games I could find, I'm in love with the guy. If he busts I'm going to be so upset.
  • Chubbs
    14222 posts Has That Special Something
    Caius wrote: »
    I've watched every one of his college games I could find, I'm in love with the guy. If he busts I'm going to be so upset.

    Well next on the list is Nick Chubb videos, might be even better and only a Freshmen (well sophomore now)

    I guess the good thing is Georgia usually has a good record of players moving on the pros and producing, at least not being total bust. The last back we had of value was Knowshon Moreno who everyone here thought was God himself and baring injuries isnt terrible, by no means great, and Gurley makes him look like a b*^&$. I know its impossible to tell really with guys going from college to pros but I would not put my money betting against Gurley.
  • Chubbs
    14222 posts Has That Special Something
    Not a Brady fan but I love cameos, Ted 2

  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Caius wrote: »
    I've watched every one of his college games I could find, I'm in love with the guy. If he busts I'm going to be so upset.

    Well next on the list is Nick Chubb videos, might be even better and only a Freshmen (well sophomore now)

    I guess the good thing is Georgia usually has a good record of players moving on the pros and producing, at least not being total bust. The last back we had of value was Knowshon Moreno who everyone here thought was God himself and baring injuries isnt terrible, by no means great, and Gurley makes him look like a b*^&$. I know its impossible to tell really with guys going from college to pros but I would not put my money betting against Gurley.
    Oh, I agree, watching his tape I see a guy who should be able to translate well to the pros. Other than the injury I didn't see any major red flags, one of the best RB prospects I've ever seen.
  • Conor Afc
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Imagine Leonard Williams and Khalil Mack on the same defense... :open_mouth:
  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shane Ray cited for possession of marijuana, you can fall to #24 too plz
  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone tried making their own mock draft? Working on one now ahead of tomorrow.
  • nfcmufc
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Caius wrote: »
    Anyone tried making their own mock draft? Working on one now ahead of tomorrow.

    I've done one on the NFL site. Might need to change it up a bit as I did it a few weeks ago. I wish the one on the NFL site would let you predict trades though.
  • Caius
    584 posts Sunday League Hero
    nfcmufc wrote: »
    Caius wrote: »
    Anyone tried making their own mock draft? Working on one now ahead of tomorrow.

    I've done one on the NFL site. Might need to change it up a bit as I did it a few weeks ago. I wish the one on the NFL site would let you predict trades though.
    Mock drafts are unreliable enough as it is without trying to predict trades, it just gets way too messy for me at that point.

    The second half of the first round could really go any way imaginable, this class is particularly top heavy - there's only 15-20 first round prospects by some accounts.
  • Joberto
    991 posts Semi-Pro
    La'el Collins man
Sign In or Register to comment.