The NFL Lounge

Comments

• Hicksy2011
    12904 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 7
    We have virtually no cap but last time I looked we had almost 100 mil next year so I’d hope we might be able to sort a deal with a stacked year 2 and a light year 1 (obviously a lot of guaranteed in year 2)
    Wow that made no sense pre edit
  • Hicksy2011
    Wow AB on the patriots is terrifying
    Actually feeling blessed the Giants aren’t trying to peak right now because it would be a waste of time
  • Alastair
    10044 posts Moderator
    What on earth gapiened last night. Went to bed 17-3 down. Was it Kyler being amazing or what?
  • cmm_1991
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alastair wrote: »
    What on earth gapiened last night. Went to bed 17-3 down. Was it Kyler being amazing or what?

Bad coaching from the lions, had killed the game on a 3rd and 5 inside the 2 minute warning but they called a timeout just as Stafford snapped the ball, negating the play
  • Hicksy2011
    Week 1 pretty much confirmed everything we knew about this Giants team
    Just can’t get a pass rush going, and as a consequence getting picked to pieces
    Young secondary got a lot of snaps at least and the O line looked solid as expected
  • cmm_1991
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Week 1 pretty much confirmed everything we knew about this Giants team
    Just can’t get a pass rush going, and as a consequence getting picked to pieces
    Young secondary got a lot of snaps at least and the O line looked solid as expected

Thought manning done well too
  • AaronMFC
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mahomes continuing to rip defences apart think theres a good chance chiefs patriots is the afc championship game again
  • Hicksy2011
    Just our first choice 5 WRs all looking likely to be unavailable on Sunday
    Oh NFL how I’ve missed you
  • Hicksy2011
    We are hideous
    Clearly we are going to fix our pass rush by making sure we are picking in the top 5 next season
  • james2060
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like football better in the spring.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20478 posts Club Captain
    Lamar been fun to watch in an offense built to his skill set :)
  • Hicksy2011
  • Hicksy2011
    edited September 22
    Jones gets his first start tonight, he interesting to see how he goes, most of our receivers are out :joy:
    Initial instinct is that he is going to fumble a lot and he has a BIG issue with staring down his primary receiver but his ball placement and timing are very impressive
    Hopefully actually getting some snaps over this season will get him more comfortable with the speed and he will find it easier to go through his receivers
  • james2060
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    We're sooo rubbish, we be challenging Miami for pick 1 next year :unamused: Not helped with some atrocious ref calls
  • AaronMFC
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero
    i feel like im cheating as a chiefs fan just need the superbowl now mahomes is just ridiculous ravens were in it late because of two almost hail mary's and they are one of the best teams in football. Honestly we can beat the patriots thats so likely to be the afc championship game again.
  • Hicksy2011