We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Figo?

Thunder0
141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How is Figo? I haven't seen many people talk about him. is he worth his price tag?

Comments

• bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not worth the price of admission.
  • Gunther
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Forget about him, put Nedved on 7 chem at RM
    Downsides about Figo
    -Doesn't feel a special player
    -Not involved in the attack much also quite weak
    -Won't be able to sell him, it took me 4 times to list him again and again before he sold, also tried all the chemistry style, he's alright just not special, someone like Mirallas performs better even Nedved on 7 chem
  • Thunder0
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gunther wrote: »
    Downsides about Figo
    -Won't be able to sell him, it took me 4 times to list him again and again before he sold, also tried all the chemistry style, he's alright just not special, someone like Mirallas performs better even Nedved on 7 chem

Yeah thats what I have now, but with Nedved at LW and Futre at RW. Just looking at his stats he looks very similar to Nedved who costs 1/4th the price. I'll probably just stick with those 2 instead of Figo
  • Gunther
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thunder0 wrote: »
    Gunther wrote: »
    Downsides about Figo

Yeah thats what I have now, but with Nedved at LW and Futre at RW. Just looking at his stats he looks very similar to Nedved who costs 1/4th the price. I'll probably just stick with those 2 instead of Figo
    Also Nedved on 7 chem with Hunter has +2 PAC and +1 SHO which is incredible considering he's on 7 chem