Be honest: is the game better now than it was on release?

Comments

• L4MP5
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Definately been patched to high heaven and I know because I've played about 400 games. Trust me it's definately changed. Thank God rdr2 is here. Done now
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes it certainly is different from release. In so many ways. I'm sure they are listening to the pro's and YouTubers much more rather than the community of people who purchase their game each year. There are problems with the game and fut itself on many levels.

I've played fut since '13. Never had I wanted to stop playing so early. At least in the old days you could still carry on with your own personal goal of developing your team over the course of the year while moving up and down through the divisions without feeling left behind if you don't have a great team right now. You would play your games, progress and use your coins to upgrade or change teams the way you wanted to with no pressure to have to keep up. Also, back then you had informs and Tory and not much more. Now there are too many versions of player cards available and with it there is now the "never enough" mentality for a lot of people.

Now the game is nothing but ultra competitive, everyone has to win every game at all costs in order to get their precious rewards at the end of the week.

This has caused people to spend a lot of money on the game in recent years and it is at it's all time worst because of the ultra competitive nature that we see now. The teams that I came up against 2 weeks into the game this year is just astounding. I remember years ago that the top tier players were fairly rare to see and come up against and that made it more special to use those players. Now, it is so different.

I think fut will still exist a while longer but people are clearly fed up. They have tried to evolve but it has been for the worse I am afraid.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Quaid wrote: »
    And I bought the 80$ version too LOL

Good thing I have the physical copy to trade in 🤕

Yeah well, imagine paying 80$ for the game, trading hardcore to 6M~ in two weeks, nearly assembling the dream team and then getting falsely banned for alleged coin distribution! You have it good, dear Sir.
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    And I bought the 80$ version too LOL

Good thing I have the physical copy to trade in 🤕

Yeah well, imagine paying 80$ for the game, trading hardcore to 6M~ in two weeks, nearly assembling the dream team and then getting falsely banned for alleged coin distribution! You have it good, dear Sir.

Well if you did cheat sir, shame on you. If you didn’t , which I believe you, then shame on EA. You traded to 6 M- not paid for it, what a feat! How shameful if you’ve been unfairly banned! But all in all, with the gameplay in shambles you are not missing much. Probably better for you long term even... the game was an addiction to me but sad to say I’m far over it
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    Yes it certainly is different from release. In so many ways. I'm sure they are listening to the pro's and YouTubers much more rather than the community of people who purchase their game each year. There are problems with the game and fut itself on many levels.

I've played fut since '13. Never had I wanted to stop playing so early. At least in the old days you could still carry on with your own personal goal of developing your team over the course of the year while moving up and down through the divisions without feeling left behind if you don't have a great team right now. You would play your games, progress and use your coins to upgrade or change teams the way you wanted to with no pressure to have to keep up. Also, back then you had informs and Tory and not much more. Now there are too many versions of player cards available and with it there is now the "never enough" mentality for a lot of people.

Now the game is nothing but ultra competitive, everyone has to win every game at all costs in order to get their precious rewards at the end of the week.

This has caused people to spend a lot of money on the game in recent years and it is at it's all time worst because of the ultra competitive nature that we see now. The teams that I came up against 2 weeks into the game this year is just astounding. I remember years ago that the top tier players were fairly rare to see and come up against and that made it more special to use those players. Now, it is so different.

I think fut will still exist a while longer but people are clearly fed up. They have tried to evolve but it has been for the worse I am afraid.

A true gamer at heart you seem like. I agree with you 💯
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

A true gamer at heart you seem like. I agree with you 💯

Sadly my time is almost up. Being in my early 40's I have less and less time with family, work and other commitments. I figured that this was probably going to be one of my last good runs at Fifa and I am a bit dissapointed with what this franchise has become. So it goes...
  • Paulopudasso
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    Since the new patch I've lost about 3 games so it's working for me