87 Del P vs Prime Shevchenko vs 88 George Best

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2018
Anyone used them? Or maybe 88 raul ?Ruud Van Nisterooy ?Wondering which one is the best for the price. They all about 1.3 mil right now
Post edited by Syahiran17 on

Comments

• MHoney1234
    7119 posts Big Money Move
    Played against Prime Best a few times and he’s murdered me. Couldn’t get near him. I imagine the 88 is also great
  • TitanXX
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Up
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Played against Prime Best a few times and he’s murdered me. Couldn’t get near him. I imagine the 88 is also great

Yeah mate. He stats looks great for a baby icon. Just wondering if there is anyone better for the price

• Baby Del P is the player I want most in my team, but no way I’m paying 1.2mil for a card that should be around 800k-900k. Everyone just sees that 88 pace 88 shooting and busts a nut over it.

His timed finesse are ridiculous though and can single handedly win games.
  • MHoney1234
    7119 posts Big Money Move
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Yeah mate. He stats looks great for a baby icon. Just wondering if there is anyone better for the price

I like the look of 90 Figo too. He could play CAM, out wide, or ST
  • nitraw
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    i would imagine sheva for that price is prob the best bang for the buck. he's got everything you want from a striker. high finishing, high positioning, high long shots, high shot power, high curve (90), finesse shot trait (which is a beast this year), high heading, high jumping, high stamina. his biggest flaw, imo, would be his passing. his pace is ok his dribbling is ok.

dont forget he also has 90 fk accuracy. pair that with his high curve. you remember how sshhh the free kicks were last year? he still scored 1 out 5 for me. granted i havent used him this year but he looks like a great end game icon for that price.

i want to get stoichkov but how the hell do i spend double what sheva is?