Best Icon Striker for 2.7m

who is the best icon ST for 2.7m that actually feels elite

As had a few that haven't felt any better than the high end rare gold ST's

Comments

• RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Cruyff will likely be immense. Prime crespo looks like a decent all rounder.

But prime best has been ridiculous for me so far. Movement and dribbling is insane, and finishing and shooting very good also.
  • RebelRob wrote: »
    Cruyff will likely be immense. Prime crespo looks like a decent all rounder.

But prime best has been ridiculous for me so far. Movement and dribbling is insane, and finishing and shooting very good also.

Liking the look of 91 cruyff but not sure about best at ST as I'm a chemistry phobe

have you used 91 eusebio or 92 raul?
  • RebelRob
    I start best at rm so he gets 10, but use Lucas as a 7 chem striker and switch.

No I’ve not used any big boys or icons yet apart from 85 zola, who was good but best is in a different league.

I’ve used Neymar, cr, Mbappe and messi loads and Messi impressed me the most, but best is better still. I’m sure with a bigger striker he’d work wonders.

Heard good things about Raul though, and 87 crespo so can see the prime being awesome as he was for me last year.
  • Nicku32
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I start best at rm so he gets 10, but use Lucas as a 7 chem striker and switch.

No I’ve not used any big boys or icons yet apart from 85 zola, who was good but best is in a different league.

I’ve used Neymar, cr, Mbappe and messi loads and Messi impressed me the most, but best is better still. I’m sure with a bigger striker he’d work wonders.

Heard good things about Raul though, and 87 crespo so can see the prime being awesome as he was for me last year.

Which Best?
  • i'm tempted try eusebio looks immense 88 passing too so might slot him in at CF
  • or i could just go with CR7 if I swap mane for douglas costa ??
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Cruyff isn't a reall striker, more like a CF/CAM. Have used 92 Raul and he's worse than CR7 (unfortunately, as Raul was the reason I started playing football). Will definitely buy him somewhere later in the year when coins don't really matter. I'd just go for CR7 as he's the best out and out striker except for R9.
  • kopking89
    1089 posts Professional
    91 Dinho 😍
  • ThePlantOFGod
    1014 posts Professional
    Prime Crespo ruins wives
  • M98H
    14147 posts Has That Special Something
    Butra feels amazing so far. 95 finishing, 5* WF with finesse shot trait.
    I’d go with either 91 Cruyff or 89 Eusebio for the coins though
  • BLXmasta
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Prime Crespo ruins wives

mines already ruined mate :D

Had his prime from when his SBC dropped in 18 so was hoping to try a few of the new uns out first if not I may return to him

• RebelRob
    @Nicku32 prime mate
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Pele
    Thank me later