Hey FIFA Fans!
This is the first FIFA 19 version of the Server Release Notes, a summary of the changes that have been made, and the issues that have been addressed, via server releases over a period of time, as we can execute these releases frequently.
They will cover multiple versions of FIFA 19, including FIFA 19 on PlayStation 4, XBox One, PC, PlayStation 3, XBox 360 and Nintendo Switch, as well as FUT Web and the FIFA 19 Companion App. When changes only apply to individual titles, that will be specifically identified.
The following changes were made between Sept 27th, 2018 and Oct 22nd 2018.:
Made the following changes for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Changed the match outcomes of some disconnects in Division Rivals and Online Draft.
- We will continue to monitor for any further required changes.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate Team on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch:
- Updated the reward details description for the League Squad Building Challenges.
Addressed the following issues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch:
- Corrected Lukas Rupp's player portrait in FUT.
- Disabled a tutorial that was causing players to lose button functionality when entering the Squad Building Challenges Hub.
Addressed the following issue in FIFA Ultimate Team on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch:
UEFA Champions League Player Items were not appearring when performing a search using the Special filter on the Transfer Market.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. We will provide the next set of Server Release Notes when they are available.
The FIFA Team