NIF Higuain vs IF Immobile

Brosing
287 posts Sunday League Hero
I recently bought IF Immobile for around 240k and I'm not super impressed by him so far. He makes some goals but in overall he feels a bit sluggish. I started to look on Higuain and realised that they're very similar in terms of stats, but higgy costs around 40-50k, 200k cheaper.

Anyone used higgy so far? Are they similiar in-game? Considering the price I might thinking of getting that higgy. Anyone got any inputs? :)

Comments

• Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't used IF Immobile but have used both Higuain and Immobile. Not much between them tbh, both are a bit clunky with great finishing.

The IF upgrade on Immobile isn't worth the coins imho.
  • Brosing
    Haven't used IF Immobile but have used both Higuain and Immobile. Not much between them tbh, both are a bit clunky with great finishing.

The IF upgrade on Immobile isn't worth the coins imho.

Yeah I think higgy will be clunky aswell, but considering the price, I think it's worth it, right? I just got higgy for 51k (PC) and listed my Immobile for 245 max. So I'll make around 200k from him anyways =)
  • Neal1982
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    IF Immobile was superb for me, sling a catalyst card on him and watch him go
  • Brosing
    Neal1982 wrote: »
    IF Immobile was superb for me, sling a catalyst card on him and watch him go

What? That makes no sense? xD I rather have a marksman on him to boost his agility etc.