The hard FUT swap choice

Foldsea
1138 posts Professional
I know this has been asked before, but cant make up my mind.
3 choice for the top reward, please correct me if i am wrong.

1, 40 k Prime gold player pack, could be great , could be a huge disapointment.

2, Shaarawy , second best LW in Serie A(IGS), ranked 1 Costa 85K, 2 Shaarawy, 3 Insigne 55K(only golds)

3 Lallana, third best cdm,cm,cam(IGS) nobody would play him as a cdm i guess.
Ranked 1 Pogba 550K, 2 Bruyne 450K, 3 Lallana. If we look at expensive players Eriksen 168K.(only golds)

Maybe its not fair to compare with only IGS and to other rare gold cards.
The best choice would be to choose Lallana imo, but Shaarawy looks fun, not the WF offcourse.

whats your choice and please explain why

Comments

• A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m going with lallana. Looks a lot like lampard who I’ll also be buying eventually. Realistically you won’t pack anyone worthwhile in the pack so just take the player and if anything he’ll be sbc fodder later on
  • DomCF
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just traded in my four fut swap items for the crappy 4 golds/silver/bronze pack. Got Marcelo 😎
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    How many have come out so far including today's squad builder?
  • Cupidstunt
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kayron16 wrote: »
    How many have come out so far including today's squad builder?

11 now I think? When does it finish?
  • Foldsea
    1138 posts Professional
    11 now
    One more needed
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    I’m going with lallana. Looks a lot like lampard who I’ll also be buying eventually. Realistically you won’t pack anyone worthwhile in the pack so just take the player and if anything he’ll be sbc fodder later on

• Mini_Miudo
    9962 posts Has That Special Something
    Unsure whether I'm going for Lallana or El Sha but definitely one of them, packs aren't worth it. They're not even good packs...
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    I've done one squad builder and all the rest came from the challenges so got 6 total. Might do the squad builder and whatever the last one is and get the mega pack but not really bothered either way

Edit: just realised squad builder needs 2 lpool players so sticking to 6
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was debating all along between Lallana and the prime gold player pack, decided to just open the mega pack tonight with the 8 cards I already had. Pulled IF Duffy and the rest of the cards brought it up to around 20k, so happy with that
  • ha032742
    35019 posts Moderator
    Going for the prime pack
  • A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    The cheapest 86 is ederson at 17k. Doing all the sbcs would have been around 30k is my estimate. The pack will probably be 5-10k worth of players. Still think lallana is the best option since gundogan is 90k and is similar stats to lallana
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    Well I didn’t need any card so I choose to go with mega pack and got Walker can’t complain at all and sold him for 110k >:)
  • Mmandras
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got only 7 so far, is there any chance I get that el sha?
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I got only 7 so far, is there any chance I get that el sha?

No, only 3 left
  • Chavez76
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    got 11 now as well; need 1 more. Was going for Lallana but bought a 'cheap' Erikssen early in the week (150k) so now again I dont know what to do :)
    Have Fernandinho and Dembele as ny other cm's. might sell Eriksen for a little profit and pul Lallana on that spot, or replace Dembele with Lallana. Decissions decissions..

Might go for the pack..