The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Another elite finish

number7rocky
5031 posts Big Money Move
edited October 2018
And another week of watching silver and gold players get better picks than me :joy:

Lala, Fabian and Duffy

Was OK with Lala as he looks solid, what I was wasn't OK with was getting him again in my 3rd pick and then being forced to pick an 81 as lala was a duplicate, duplicates should not be possible...

Opened my 100k pack to receive an 82 as my highest rated... F me my account is rigged with bad luck :neutral:

Not opening the totw pack, been fisted hard enough thankyou :joy:

Comments

• dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    You laugh at your pack luck but people like you have such bad memories. September 20th you pulled IF Koulibaly. Your pack lucky wasn't awful on that day?
  • Jobiwan
    3460 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah i call total bs. I got ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for my picks too just like the vast majority. But you keep saying gold/silver players get loads which is ❤️❤️❤️❤️...
  • number7rocky
    dregana08 wrote: »
    You laugh at your pack luck but people like you have such bad memories. September 20th you pulled IF Koulibaly. Your pack lucky wasn't awful on that day?

My one decent pull on this game, been rubbish since, 96fp at the start of the game got me Kane and if Werner as best players, Although I was just interested in making coins
  • number7rocky
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Yeah i call total bs. I got **** for my picks too just like the vast majority. But you keep saying gold/silver players get loads which is ****...

Not every gold silver gets loads but most the best picks come from these players, I've read about silver getting martial already :joy:
  • Jobiwan
    edited October 2018
    Yeah because most of the user base is silver/gold. If theres a lot more people theres going to be more instances of good luck. Your just using comfirmation bias by noticing the one silver guy who does well but not taking into account the 47,000,000 silver/gold players that get absolute crap...
  • number7rocky
    I've done my fair share of the ucl packs to, everyone seems to get beast cards from them, not me done 30odd finally get a walkout, Brazil, left back :smiley: Felipe Luis... :joy: dammit
  • PRlME_7
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I’m in the same boat. Disgusting
  • Jobiwan
    If you're just saying that your own pack luck is awful I'm totally on board. I opened all my rewards today and did all the new sbcs and didn't receive a single board. Which is ridiculous. They're just stingy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ea...
  • number7rocky
    If I don't get a decent card next week, I'm going to have an 84 as my best red. I like getting reds weekly and not having to always play every week for monthlies but at least if I got elite 1 monthly I'd have 20 cards, with several higher rated than 84's at least :joy:
  • number7rocky
    Anyway duplicates from red picks is total bs and an 82 from 100k pack! That's not even a board ffs :joy:
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    gold 1 and goy vecino and eggy aswell as aguero and firmino in a 100k pack.
  • number7rocky
    gold 1 and goy vecino and eggy aswell as aguero and firmino in a 100k pack.

Trade 100k packs with ya, 82's good for sbc's right? :joy: