Game plans are brilliant

Chapman
432 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2018
Only started to use them at the start of the week. It's great for confusing the opponent or to quickly change how you want to play with no time wasted on pausing the game to change the formation. Simple press of the d pad left or right. Anyone else doing this?

Comments

• Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it really possible?
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes just need to set custom tactics and use D pad in game to toggle
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes, they are. But you still get the odd snowflake here and there pausing it at the start to change formation.
  • JV24601
    915 posts Professional
    Yes, good point.
    I criticise the game enough but this has been a fantastic addition
  • JV24601
    915 posts Professional
    Yes, good point.
    I criticise the game enough but this has been a fantastic addition
  • miri
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Yes, they are. But you still get the odd snowflake here and there pausing it at the start to change formation.

Yes but they have SIX gameplans!¬!!1!11
  • kayron16
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Had a guy who used the dpad to change formation at the start and then paused it to swap players into the right positions :neutral:
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Brilliant introduction tbf , really useful.

Stops a lot of the pauses too. Next step is to choose your suggested subs, or maybe when you press R2 it would give you 3 suggestions and you could press up and down to choose
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro

Stops a lot of the pauses too. Next step is to choose your suggested subs, or maybe when you press R2 it would give you 3 suggestions and you could press up and down to choose

Cant you already choose suggested subs? I'm totally sure i've done it somewhere..maybe on career mode?
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thuq wrote: »

Cant you already choose suggested subs? I'm totally sure i've done it somewhere..maybe on career mode?

Possibly? i havent seen it on FUT though , would be nice if i had missed it as it would be a great help
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Next step is to choose your suggested subs, or maybe when you press R2 it would give you 3 suggestions and you could press up and down to choose

Yep, I mentioned this last year and hoped it'd be added in, not to be.

You can pre-set your 3 subs in kick-off, really not sure why it isn't in ultimate team given they've already programmed it into the game