947 posts Professional
Hi guys,

When does it end?

Thanks,

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    87916 posts Moderator
    Never.

The 90 stats just switch over at certain points throughout the game.
  • WillianDollaBaby
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They don’t end. The next full moon is the 23rd of November so on that Friday two different stats will change to 90.
  • Ian_Ando08
    13337 posts Has That Special Something
    They don’t end. The next full moon is the 23rd of November so on that Friday two different stats will change to 90.

full moon last night and no stats change? wheres your theory coming from?
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    Ok i know they boost several times during the year. :-) My question is the current boost ends when? Sorry for the mistake here.
  • WillianDollaBaby
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

full moon last night and no stats change? wheres your theory coming from?

That’s the full moon from this current boost I assume.
    scalaneopt wrote: »
    Ok i know they boost several times during the year. :-) My question is the current boost ends when? Sorry for the mistake here.

They don’t end. They stay like that until the new stats come into play. As per the FAQ on EA’s website unless I’m wide of the mark!
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    Ok guys. Thanks!!!
  • I was assuming a change last night, but maybe they aren't changing whilst still in packs. They will probably change on Halloween, and also Full moon and Friday 13th , if there are any coming up.
  • benny_powers
    1342 posts Professional

Yeh surely the stat switch will be Halloween next...
  • They don’t end. The next full moon is the 23rd of November so on that Friday two different stats will change to 90.

Yeh surely the stat switch will be Halloween next...

This
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Never.

The 90 stats just switch over at certain points throughout the game.

Thats great. Never thought 78 Rafinha would be brilliant but he already is. Can't wait for 90 Pace and 90 Def.