Bundes team best bang for buck

Pewdiepie
557 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2018
Made a bundes team in concepts and bought them ..had all the "expensive" high end players ..must say not bad for the price less than 400k around 300k/350k ..you guys have a similar opinion what you guys think about bundes this year?

Comments

• TheRealChev
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    it always quality imo. but all the high rated cards are pretty much bayern players, Reus, and Naldo
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    That RB IF we got today helps to address one of the few weaknesses Bundes has. Still need a top CDM but otherwise, it's a great league.

Also, as said above, it's basically Bayern plus a couple others
  • SuperSonicSean
    6180 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    The Bundesliga is good for someone on a budget with, guys like Goretzka, Tah, Coman, and Bailey.

Their elite players are lacking though. Outside of Reus and Naldo, all their elite players play for Bayern. And a number of them, like Hummels and Ribery, aren't meta.

While it's good for hybrids having all the good players on one team, it's bad for player choice. If you want an elite ST in the Bundesliga, Lewandowski or Muller are pretty much your only options. With Serie A on the other hand you've got Ronaldo, Icardi, Immobile, Higuain, Dybala, Mertens, etc. There's much more room for creativity and getting perfect work rates and stuff.
  • nsholmberg11
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve been running a Serie A squad and I was thinking of switching to Bundesliga. I’m not a big Bayern fan though so it does feel limiting
  • Pewdiepie
    Yeah I just used it to try it out..lewa was damn good. Oh well selling it. And yeah first team was serie a just saving up for ronaldo atm.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wanted to but the bundes is kust not great on the wings and I love to play 433
  • Pewdiepie
    Bellarabi was alright..and I had champions league coman but yeah not much options atm
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    I'm having a great time with my Bundes squad. Feels great and got to my best WL so far (G1).
    Playing with:
    Neuer
    Scream Rafinha - Boateng - IF Stark - Wendel
    Scream Forsberg
    IF Sabitzer - Goretzka
    POTM Reus
    Lewandowski - Werner

Have OTW Witsel to replace Forsberg when boosts suck and IF Kaderabek to replace Rafinha for same reasons.
    Might replace Wendel & Goretzka for Marcelo & Kroos though. Left back is a weak spot.
  • Pewdiepie
    I had fahrman the whole time you think neuer is worth his price
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    Pewdiepie wrote: »
    I had fahrman the whole time you think neuer is worth his price

Neuer is great for me. Tends to punch a lot though. But hsi reflexes on one on ones are fantastic. Saved my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ a couple of times.
  • Pewdiepie
    Aight man thanks good to know. After a few more informs ill prob get back to a bundes team.
  • chokosc
    2872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some of the lower end players are really good and cheap, but if you are going for a high end team, they aren't that great. The LB and RB positions are meh especially
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    chokosc wrote: »
    Some of the lower end players are really good and cheap, but if you are going for a high end team, they aren't that great. The LB and RB positions are meh especially

alaba is great this year. better then alba and marcelo imo
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every year i start with a bundesliga team as its the best value for your coins but i quickly move away from it each year after a month or so. I've already swapped for a Serie A team which im really enjoying
  • Loddar
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same here! Everytime I start with a bundesliga team and then some hybrid until I can afford some icons. But I think this is going to be the best year for bundesliga with all the POTM coming up
  • ResultatFar
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF James is probably the best non-icon CAM in game, give him a go
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    if you are on a budget i would go with this BL squad

140y8wk.jpg

Players to improve:

IF Werner, Boateng, IF Sabitzer, Alaba, POTM Reus
  • I wanted to but the bundes is kust not great on the wings and I love to play 433

I play Robben and Ribery on wings and they do it well
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The Bundesliga is good for someone on a budget with, guys like Goretzka, Tah, Coman, and Bailey.

Their elite players are lacking though. Outside of Reus and Naldo, all their elite players play for Bayern. And a number of them, like Hummels and Ribery, aren't meta.

While it's good for hybrids having all the good players on one team, it's bad for player choice. If you want an elite ST in the Bundesliga, Lewandowski or Muller are pretty much your only options. With Serie A on the other hand you've got Ronaldo, Icardi, Immobile, Higuain, Dybala, Mertens, etc. There's much more room for creativity and getting perfect work rates and stuff.

You still have POTM Reus, IF Werner and IF Lewandowski. All 3 of those are quality as a ST.
  • LazyFIFA
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Scream Forsberg is a great CDM/CM.