After update even more jokes. Ha-ha

salvadordali1
287 posts Sunday League Hero
As title says.

Defenders colliding all the **** time.

Clearing the ball is impossible.

Every time when i decide to charge in the ball regularly bounce of to an better positioned opponent.

Glik catching IF Lacazette with cat chem??? What the actual ****? And this was not regular run, it was well timed trough ball when lacazzete was at least 7m behind.

Second man press? When i do this **** my second player just show up and do nothing unless i switch control and decide to go in, but on the other hand 2 players are constantly doing tackles just for fun.

For a draw in div rivals i lost 3 points, for win im getting 26-28, and for loss there is 30-38 minus. How should i even consider to go division higher with this uncontrollable gameplay when 4:0 doesnt mean nothing at half time.

And how can Mertens with his 42 strength push off my sanchez? Also IF Lacazette has 72 strength and even a warm summer breeze can blow him off bloody ball.

This all happened after "fix" update, damn comedians.

Comments

• DizzeeSpellz
    A well timed through ball? where did your player receive the ball? It's not ea's fault you can't beat a press
    Show some video and i'd debunk this in 5 seconds
    :)
  • salvadordali1
    A well timed through ball? where did your player receive the ball? It's not ea's fault you can't beat a press
    Show some video and i'd debunk this in 5 seconds
    :)

If you dont know what is a well timed thrugh ball in fifa 19 than you have no expertise to comment on my gameplay, little raper ;)

I cant play a song on youtube while playing without melting down my graphic card. U really think that i didnt come with filming idea?