Crash

Theprogamerjay
357 posts Sunday League Hero
Is the biggest crash happening right now? Son was like 72k yesterday now he’s at 63k.

Comments

• iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    Is the biggest crash happening right now? Son was like 72k yesterday now he’s at 63k.

Hahahah that ain’t a crash
  • Zv1k0
    5952 posts Big Money Move
    Really? :o He was almost 90k like a week ago.
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe he’s card is not good enough
  • v4vendetta1978
    2813 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is the crash before the crash before the black friday spike in price when everyone thought it would be the crash it's so obvious iv seen it before :D
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    This is the crash before the crash before the black friday spike in price when everyone thought it would be the crash it's so obvious iv seen it before :D

@v4vendetta1978 oh.... I thought this was the pre hype crash before the pre hype crash that comes before the Black Friday panic crash that is quickly followed by the Black Friday spike..... :p
  • I started sweating a little bit last night when I checked Kane's price. I bought him at around 158k the other day, last night he was 140k all of a sudden. Back to around 150k now though.
  • kayron16
    2433 posts Fans' Favourite
    Falken90 wrote: »
    I started sweating a little bit last night when I checked Kane's price. I bought him at around 158k the other day, last night he was 140k all of a sudden. Back to around 150k now though.

You were sweating because you'd lost 18k virtual coins? Coins are so easy to make from rewards that it doesn't matter.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Low rated popular golds will go down in price as demand lower and the supply increases.

The crash is still weeks away.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    secure yourself from the crash, get icons/end game super rare players only :D
  • kayron16 wrote: »
    I started sweating a little bit last night when I checked Kane's price. I bought him at around 158k the other day, last night he was 140k all of a sudden. Back to around 150k now though.

You were sweating because you'd lost 18k virtual coins? Coins are so easy to make from rewards that it doesn't matter.

No.

When he dropped 20k in a very short time I thought he'd fall way more so sitting on a team worth 800k could be stupid if prices fell say 20-40%.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5522 posts Big Money Move
    The only way is down from now on.
  • Poolstu123
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    kayron16 wrote: »

I’ll remind you of this in a couple of months when we all have 10m+ teams and you wonder why you don’t 😂