Rip Fifa19

KitoDudi
41 posts Park Captain
in ps4, today the gameplay was modified again through the server .. It is very fast, dumb defense, guided passes, the ball passes under the legs .. The game is horrible .. Disappointed, because the game was very good in the first week .

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11863 posts Has That Special Something
    The game is a complete mess don't think I will be around much longer at this rate.
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't know how to create a poll.but would to love to know how many people stopped playing or sold this poor excuse of a game
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Don't know how to create a poll.but would to love to know how many people stopped playing or sold this poor excuse of a game

Probably not the best place for a poll as the majority of people on here will still be playing the game myself included as why else would they be here?

However I did have a poll up yesterday and although it was a small sample size the majority of people aren't enjoying this game whatsoever. And those who are must be the lucky ones getting a perfect connection every game.
  • A5B
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    Certainly feels as if EA has given up with this one, I think they know the clock’s running out and they’re just milking it at this point.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    A5B wrote: »
    Certainly feels as if EA has given up with this one, I think they know the clock’s running out and they’re just milking it at this point.

It definitely does seem that way tbh.
  • tilen11
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    The game will start dying on Friday and it will die even more when BF V is released.
  • Isco233
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    tilen11 wrote: »
    The game will start dying on Friday and it will die even more when BF V is released.

Rdr2 soon here.
    Then bf v
    And Spiderman dlcs.

Same I wasted again 400$ on fifa points just for one month.

Gameplay modified again.
    Fells too fast not and feels like pingpong passing are back.
    Wasted too much money and im not aure I want to keep playing
  • cule54
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Isco233 wrote: »

Rdr2 soon here.
    Then bf v
    And Spiderman dlcs.

Same I wasted again 400$ on fifa points just for one month.

Gameplay modified again.
    Fells too fast not and feels like pingpong passing are back.
    Wasted too much money and im not aure I want to keep playing

Jesus Christ dude. You handed over EA $400 for this shambolic POS game?. Would have enjoyed more setting them on fire
  • Yoesi
    658 posts Semi-Pro
    Game changes for me day by day it seems. Yesterday I won 10 out of 10 games, and today I just kept on loosing. Bad first touches even from a soft pass where I dont hold the sprint button. Shooting is worse then ever and my poga loosing 1v1 duels vs people half his size. What is going on exactly?
  • Bladesman
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The game today feels extremely sped up to me.... This is so much worse than it even was at the start!
    I honestly think they don’t have a clue what they are doing at this point and just trying to put square pegs in round holes to miraculously make it work but making it worse!
  • Jeremy295
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yoesi wrote: »
    Game changes for me day by day it seems. Yesterday I won 10 out of 10 games, and today I just kept on loosing. Bad first touches even from a soft pass where I dont hold the sprint button. Shooting is worse then ever and my poga loosing 1v1 duels vs people half his size. What is going on exactly?

I've won 1 of 10 today... same thing, no ball control with first touches. I'm a bees **** away from selling my whole team until the patch/black friday
  • MHoney1234
    8105 posts League Winner
    Classic EA stealth patch. Gameplay has definitely changed. We now have the worst Fifa ever created back for a second year
  • Jeremy295
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Classic EA stealth patch. Gameplay has definitely changed. We now have the worst Fifa ever created back for a second year

Agreed. This week is unplayable. I honestly loved the game up until now.
  • 😂😂😂😂
    I never bought the game in the first place, no thanks fifa 17.2 ....you should've done the same!!
    Its a shame that they are selling this game again with the same shi** gameplay and style.
  • stevotrueblue
    857 posts Professional

Only die hard football fans will plod on,,, but in 2 weeks the new Football Manager may take the last of them away too lol
  • pekkaa88
    6054 posts Big Money Move
    Game is more popular than ever. Just look at the number of live auctions.. And yet you kids continue with this "another game is released next week, everyone will stop playing fifa bs" :joy:
  • Colt_seevers
    1157 posts Professional
    Nothing to do with a patch, the speed of the game varies from day to day and has done since it’s arrival.

Also, played 5 games in rivals last night, no ping pong, no 10 men camped around the box, just good football. The problems with the game are minimal, most of the problem are the scummers who play it