OT: On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you rate your life?

Richard
11407 posts Has That Special Something

OT: On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you rate your life? 133 votes

8%
Smudgeapfelmus_maCHer1BakerMR_AMAZiNGShakey JakeyTheTataGuyazza452SadioManG12OGNThePlantOFGodWillianDollaBaby 11 votes
0%
LukakuMUFC 1 vote
3%
Argie8SKILLED_NOOB1DutyHarryWiljoy 4 votes
3%
KarmaCraig21GhottiheefmondoPhil0501 5 votes
2%
JimmyVulmerarsenalapHelloitsme2 3 votes
9%
RynoBob_DylanDarthGrowlerKeanoGinch goes u90CeeQuerickir1Carlos181TheMenezLoverShehrajxCDHxccooaattssyy 12 votes
19%
JJdeeeyepeepeewhyDobbyDooDahTomGenever14DannyShaqiriJoresOkore5JCmcsyankeesPangolinPiemanDolan_SpodermanNeckabobMatt97Lee_JFCheetah ThumbsShaunCPFCBeardedBerkTimRUFCEspnsc 26 votes
15%
coopersettShaanxzMaverickRBailssBlarixCrazy Creaky JrUlook92HenstockNooBish AbbZBRISTOL86OverevilFinesse_4daysFootyFootyFootballFlyingOkapisNoqZFifaguy2017BWildCheikhSummer69Currieman 21 votes
12%
lf2009VICTAAAAWFCBagnallYOLOT0UREVanBasten12S P 4 C E YAlexSolmKamilflageToad2338Ashr93hjdjydyufuhrv97cdbuck26caediteKieran1903FrankFrankBitofaLiability 17 votes
24%
Hippyboy6RichAlex02Pepe Le DiLzZ P1stolpete187realhokiesSercsRingle ChubbsRandall FlaggIDARYLPaciga45Xtrem3 PoptartsBrentfordFCWonderfulwestFC MaexleXx_iou_cheesecake_xXtilen111690_Ulster_FCMikeyP_FC 33 votes

Comments

• TimRUFC
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    Jesus this is a deep thread for 7 in the morning @Richard :joy:
    Would have been an 8 but I play this **** game waaayy too much
    Solid 9 when RDR2 is released :grimace:
  • Shaanxz
    19922 posts Club Captain
    Pretty happy with life atm
    Lucky to be in a war-free developed country with plenty of food/water and shelter
  • Rootseyyy
    1279 posts Professional
    Pretty damn happy with my life at the moment. Own my own house, recently got engaged, got a dog etc

Only thing could be better it my job, well the money that I am on. I work long hours which I don't think I get paid what I deserve sometimes. Not fun when you have a wedding you need to save up for
  • lf2009
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nothing to complain about and no worries, only one thing missing which is why i didnt go for 10

Got solid wife, family, friends, financial security, goals/targets to aim for, mentally strong enough to handle anything.

Not to say my life is perfect for everyone, but for me theres nothing that i would change
  • YOLOT0URE
    6884 posts Big Money Move
    Got a family, got a roof over my head, got a well paid job. Probably got through the hardest year of my life financially with no major problems so only gets better from here!
  • ccooaattssyy
    5773 posts Big Money Move
    Needs more ladies of the night
  • VICTAAAA
    10729 posts Has That Special Something
    New job in HK, 15% rate, friends and family on this side of the world, USD competitive salary, back for the holidays in 2 months. Can’t really complain other than on boarding is BORING!!!
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    I didn't buy FIFA 19
  • YOLOT0URE
    6884 posts Big Money Move
    IDARYL wrote: »
    I didn't buy FIFA 19

Says a lot if Fifa decides the rating of your life. Especially when the job centre is the one stopping you buying :trollface:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I’m blessed.
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    I didn't buy FIFA 19

Says a lot if Fifa decides the rating of your life. Especially when the job centre is the one stopping you buying :trollface:

You rated 9 I'm happier than you, don't be angry about that pal. Complete happiness will come to you one day
  • tilen11
    4817 posts National Call-Up
    Have a very good, steady job, own house, brilliant fiancee and family, lots of friends. Couldnt be happier
  • Shshj
    3527 posts National Call-Up
    Have the busiest year of my life coming up. In my 3rd year of uni now so pretty slogged with assignments etc. Also have the occasional money problem but which student doesn't :trollface:

I've held a part-time job at a supermarket for two years now and I'm starting to become sick of it, the people are nice but the work is tedious and repetitive. I'm looking forward to leaving it behind in the summer.

Would probably have given myself an 8 if I didn't have to watch Morata every week.
  • Sercs
    18470 posts World Class
    Life is good
  • WFCBagnall
    68601 posts Moderator
    Sercs wrote: »
    Life is good

• BRISTOL86
    8923 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    Well paid job and bought a house at a good time so comfortable financially, getting married in 3 months and have an awesome honeymoon to look forward to. Life is good barring a few niggles, but compared to many in the world I’m very lucky indeed.

Now if I get the promotion I’m going for and Bristol City get promoted, I’ll upgrade to a 10!
  • RBailss
    11629 posts Has That Special Something
    Pretty content right now... Always room for improvement though! In reality, no one is living the 10/10 perfect life imo.
  • WFCBagnall
    68601 posts Moderator
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Now if I get the promotion I’m going for and Bristol City get promoted, I’ll upgrade to a 10!

DJ2zZKwXcAEdqyQ.gif
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shshj wrote: »
    Have the busiest year of my life coming up. In my 3rd year of uni now so pretty slogged with assignments etc. Also have the occasional money problem but which student doesn't :trollface:

I've held a part-time job at a supermarket for two years now and I'm starting to become sick of it, the people are nice but the work is tedious and repetitive. I'm looking forward to leaving it behind in the summer.

Would probably have given myself an 8 if I didn't have to watch Morata every week.

I'm also in uni working part-time in a supermarket. That **** is rough ngl. Before I started uni I worked there full-time to save up and can safely say that the salary barely makes up for half of the work load.
  • Sercs
    18470 posts World Class
    If Liverpool win the league I’ll update it to 20
  • RBailss
    11629 posts Has That Special Something

Think you're safe there pal :joy:
  • tilen11

they have to :joy: been waiting for a long time
  • Diggy
    13395 posts Has That Special Something
    Wut?
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    Lucky to be in a war-free developed country with plenty of food/water and shelter

Potential is limitless if I can put my mind to it
  • BrentfordFC
    11170 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m sky high I’m I’m sky high
  • Wonderfulwest
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    I have a good job, a beautiful girlfriend who loves me and a 6 month old little girl who is my world. Couldn’t be happier
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class

Surely you'd update to 29...... :joy:
  • tilen11
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Surely you'd update to 29...... :joy:

I see what you did here :trollface: