Game Speed - Not Consistent (ONLINE)

blue166
1052 posts Professional
edited October 2018
(REGARDING H2H SEASONS ONLINE)

Hi,

So not like it is anything new but what is going on with this game. When it plays at 100mph the game feels much looser and just plain horrible to play. Typical you will play people who can ping pong it around at 100mph. It makes for a horrible game to play.

Other times the game plays at a nice slow speed. This will encourage a nice passing game allowing for a nicer game of football.

I don't think any more it has to do with connections. There are certain times that you almost get handed a ticket when you connect to the EA servers what session they have in store for you. Game speed wise. Going from a nice slow game to super sonic frenzy ping pong is just plain rubbish.

What's your thoughts? A lot more people must feel this?

Slower. More control of defenders. Super quick defenders are slipper and ball just keeps slipping past them. Just what is up with this game...

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    yes i have same....sometimes my players are moving with 20kg dumbell on legs and sometimes they are Speedy Gonzales
  • blue166
    1052 posts Professional
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    yes i have same....sometimes my players are moving with 20kg dumbell on legs and sometimes they are Speedy Gonzales

I prefer a slow game speed but the game has to remain responsive.
  • jiajia3
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guns are too fast. You can't savor all the...little emotions. Joker is right but EA so silly
  • Anyone else feel like ur players are not doing what u are controlling them to do? Sometimes I just ask myself what is the point lol they aren’t doing what I am telling them to do anyway, so why do I waste my time lol it’s horrendous. Many times I am aiming at an open goal, and the ball just randomly flies somewhere else. Many times my keeper makes some crazy mistakes lol EA just can’t get it right, every year, all these years lol wonder if they even play this c r a p lol lol
  • Master110
    1080 posts Professional
    It's the internet connection between two players.

Kids play the game on Wi-Fi =lag. That plus poor matchmaking.
  • Neal1982
    1136 posts Professional
    It would be connection related. So many people playing off Wifi or hot spot is the issue.
    Also people attempting to play on BS width to does not help.

• I think they dont mean that speed of the game, you can tell when a game is laggy cause the i. connection of both players(or just one of them) but, i think they mean that the game goes like a feather connection wise, but the speed of the match varies too much from time to time.
    I believe that too. I was playing with a friend and the game was a mess in terms of possesion in the midfield. There's too much speed on turns and runs at certain points, like the players dont have a weight to carry over their legs. they can make a 90 turn without too much effort.
  • Tooner9
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think they dont mean that speed of the game, you can tell when a game is laggy cause the i. connection of both players(or just one of them) but, i think they mean that the game goes like a feather connection wise, but the speed of the match varies too much from time to time.
    I believe that too. I was playing with a friend and the game was a mess in terms of possesion in the midfield. There's too much speed on turns and runs at certain points, like the players dont have a weight to carry over their legs. they can make a 90 turn without too much effort.

Bad servers causes that