IF Auba Hype

cDean93_
83 posts Park Captain
2 goals from the bench to seal the win for arsenal after coming on as a sub 5 mins ago. Still 30mins left

Comments

• Chapman
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ozil
  • Tymsy83
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    And done the same the week laca for IF. But ozil was brilliant and more likely to get in
  • cDean93_
    83 posts Park Captain
    I think they'll both get in tbf, if Auba doesn't get in after scoring 2 from the bench to win the game I'll be amazed
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up
    Potm Auba hype, buy your Lenos now
  • Spillaren
    2859 posts National Call-Up
    Ozil had a better game overall but auba done this two games now
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    2duh1qd.jpg
  • CaptainDan-
    1887 posts Fans' Favourite
    Auba a good investment? Gonna get at least an Totw.
  • Chapman
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He played lw tho
  • Gstitt10
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't think he will get in. Ozil for sure, 2nd Bellerin (2 assists and started the 3rd)
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    TBH for me his M/L work rates write Auba off. im sure he is really good but mentally for me anyway that'd effect the card too much to get hyped up about.
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Waspy wrote: »
    TBH for me his M/L work rates write Auba off. im sure he is really good but mentally for me anyway that'd effect the card too much to get hyped up about.

He is great for me....46 goals in 43 matches and not counting the assists.

He is just positionally great and through balls to him are a dream. His large frame makes his 76 strength feel in the 80's while it also shields the ball when taking a shot.

I had salah who was great but constantly knocked off the ball.
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Waspy wrote: »

He is great for me....46 goals in 43 matches and not counting the assists.

He is just positionally great and through balls to him are a dream. His large frame makes his 76 strength feel in the 80's while it also shields the ball when taking a shot.

I had salah who was great but constantly knocked off the ball.

sounds good , I suppose i also take issue with the fact he has like 95 pace yet the nonsensical CB 'catch up' renders it almost pointless .....

Still, i might give him a go
  • Lambo91
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    It would be weird if he doesn't get one. He did come from the bench and won them the game so he better get one lol
  • raul7kiev
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    but this two goals could score my grandma