Ligue 1 SBC

Prits1992
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
87 Thauvin and 86 Depay ..... what a waste!! The best pack pull I got was 83 Savic .... **** this ****!!

Comments

• Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who'd you pick?
  • Janoe1
    7675 posts League Winner
    Prits1992 wrote: »
    87 Thauvin and 86 Depay ..... what a waste!! The best pack pull I got was 83 Savic .... **** this ****!!

Gratz
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who'd you pick?

Thauvin
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why on earth did you do it?? EA is shouting at US: "DON'T DO IT!!!!" LOL the pack rewards are worthless, the players are easily caught up by One in-form card and there are no coin bonus ar the end... I really don't see any point in doing it...i should have done it beforehand but ONLY to sell the players... EA are taking the **** with these league SBCs...
  • Henkjmol
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Doing it anyway cuzi like depay and prepared aswell. First pack i open hits douglas costa.70 k
  • Bethfinn
    53 posts Park Captain
    Had prepped Ligue 1 and CSL in the last week.

Took Depay for Ligue 1. Great player. Only played 1 game and he bangs three in after coming on as a sub. Will be fun to use in this weekends WL.
  • madwullie
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    Made about 150k selling non rare golds if amassed. No complaints from me
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    If you did it for the packs you're a fool. Don't like the players, don't do it.
  • Bethfinn
    53 posts Park Captain
    I had 60k earlier before I finished SBC. I now have over 300k and still a hell of a lot of players to sell. Worth it. Especially the silver packs.
  • Chewbaccary
    1008 posts Professional
    Packs were trash for me. Only one player above 82 (Jorginho). Also got a Lucas Hernandez. Nothing else relevant apart from a handful of L1 players, silvers, and squad fitness.

I did it because I specifically wanted Depay.

Realistically, it probably would've been better to have just sold everything and waited for an IF, which he will surely get at some point.

League SBCs are pretty terrible this year unless you prepare ahead of time. That's what I learned from this. Don't half **** your preparations. If you know you're going to want the league, build everything ahead of time.
  • MayneNL
    248 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did it because I really like Depay, and got Boateng walkout from one of the packs, which is 100k, and probably another 100k from the other sellings. So only cost me like 110k to complete without planning it.
  • Mr. Soper
    2592 posts Fans' Favourite
    after this weekend total garbage SBCs, ea has broken my SBC addiction. Thanks.
  • Mower1993
    62 posts Park Captain
    Done 5/20 and only 20k down so far packed inform and couple 84s. Just like.2kers but all adds up.
  • the_pack_king
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just completed this and took Memphis, the sbc cost me 290k ...packed Kante (400k) Bernarndo Silva inform (45k) and sent all the rest to my club, also he just scored a nice hat trick for me on his daybew game, his movement of the ball seemed unreal, you can see is daybew goal on my twitter the_pack_king :)
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    I just completed this and took Memphis, the sbc cost me 290k ...packed Kante (400k) Bernarndo Silva inform (45k) and sent all the rest to my club, also he just scored a nice hat trick for me on his daybew game, his movement of the ball seemed unreal, you can see is daybew goal on my twitter the_pack_king :)

Is he worth it? His curve stat looks tasty I've got most of the cards needed but temped to sell for 400k instead. How were the packs?
  • the_pack_king
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Noo wrote: »

Is he worth it? His curve stat looks tasty I've got most of the cards needed but temped to sell for 400k instead. How were the packs?

He feels good so far, for me it was def worth it as Kante alone has me in profit, must have saved around 150 cards that I will sell when I go back to work in the office and its not busy lol