Are Stats Meaningless on Fifa 19?

MHoney1234
10339 posts Has That Special Something
You can smash in top corner first time shots with Fred and Witsel, other times Kane can’t score from 5 yards, Lucas climbs above Ramos to score bullet headers, I can play perfect through balls with KDB or Eric Bailly. O. Dembele can smash a 90 strength defender off the ball.

Is this the worst Fifa ever created for an in game representation of the face card stats? They feel meaningless at times.

Comments

  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Use a Bronze team and find out
  • EekAlaska
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    Certainly feels like a lot of players stats do not show as to how they will play. Those ridiculous overheads are another example.
  • A lot of it is due to the ridiculous chemistry in boosts
  • Boysie91
    11404 posts Has That Special Something
    I have used a cheap team for two weeks and struggled to score 3 goals each game.
    Now I have two 86 rated teams with high finishers and scored 5+ goals in 3 games out of 6 in division 4 so yeah stats are useful I would say
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Vardy scores more than prime RVN so I’d say it doesn’t matter too much. 85 finishing to 95 finishing.
  • They make a difference but not much.

    The tackle stat is meaningless

    Everyone who has finishinf 70 and above can score easily


    Gueye can make through passes just as good as Modric

    Dribbling is useless in this Fifa. You cannot dribble past the AI so wether you have Kane or Aguero you can “dribble” with both the same.

    Agility is the only stat that makes a difference. Horrible Fifa game
  • Tymsy83
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    I just drew 3-3 as the guys got one own goal, one keeper fell over my own defender for an easy tap in and a dembele goal which I wasn’t allowed to even touch him lol!
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I have used a cheap team for two weeks and struggled to score 3 goals each game.
    Now I have two 86 rated teams with high finishers and scored 5+ goals in 3 games out of 6 in division 4 so yeah stats are useful I would say

    RNG mate. Placebo.

    Strength, passing and tackling stat means nothing. Leroy Sane can just run into a player and tackle perfectly like Prime Vieira, yet Ramos will make a tackle and the ball pinball perfectly into the direction of an on rushing attacker 9/10. How many tackles do you have to make before the ball drops to your player? Sometimes it’s 3/4 - it’s ridiculous. My 65 passing CBs can play 50 yard through balls better than KDB. Insigne just bounces off defenders. But yeh, you scored a few goals so must be BS.
  • hwright27
    78 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    You can smash in top corner first time shots with Fred and Witsel, other times Kane can’t score from 5 yards, Lucas climbs above Ramos to score bullet headers, I can play perfect through balls with KDB or Eric Bailly. O. Dembele can smash a 90 strength defender off the ball.

    Is this the worst Fifa ever created for an in game representation of the face card stats? They feel meaningless at times.

    Newsflash: You're just not good enough.
  • tilen11
    6183 posts Big Money Move
    Used a bronze team, silver team etc. Stats do make a difference but there is something in the game that makes bronze players or silvers or low golds play like ICONs. Ive scored many unreal goals with players who have less then 45 finishing.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    hwright27 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    You can smash in top corner first time shots with Fred and Witsel, other times Kane can’t score from 5 yards, Lucas climbs above Ramos to score bullet headers, I can play perfect through balls with KDB or Eric Bailly. O. Dembele can smash a 90 strength defender off the ball.

    Is this the worst Fifa ever created for an in game representation of the face card stats? They feel meaningless at times.

    Newsflash: You're just not good enough.

    Show us your elite finishes for credibility
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    hwright27 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    You can smash in top corner first time shots with Fred and Witsel, other times Kane can’t score from 5 yards, Lucas climbs above Ramos to score bullet headers, I can play perfect through balls with KDB or Eric Bailly. O. Dembele can smash a 90 strength defender off the ball.

    Is this the worst Fifa ever created for an in game representation of the face card stats? They feel meaningless at times.

    Newsflash: You're just not good enough.

    Show us your elite finishes for credibility

    Never gonna happen, he’s still trying to get past silver 1.
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Used a bronze team, silver team etc. Stats do make a difference but there is something in the game that makes bronze players or silvers or low golds play like ICONs. Ive scored many unreal goals with players who have less then 45 finishing.

    Used Larsson for the first time this weekend, and was a huge difference in the finishing of him and Werner. Agree with what you’re saying though
  • Thefranchise92
    4326 posts National Call-Up
    Use a Bronze team and find out

  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    I do better online with lower rated teams no doubt, 78 rated Gold squad beating and dominating pimped teams but if I use high rated players I struggle.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Agility, pace, stamina and balance are core stats that matter. Then you've got skill moves and weak foot. The rest don't really matter. You can pass the same with bronze players as with xavi and everybody can first finesse it like messi. The CBs you don't really touch ingame anyway, just make sure they're pacey and strong.

    This game is a joke.
Sign In or Register to comment.