Traders "Under attack"

Ghotti
3286 posts National Call-Up
Anyone else see it same as I that EA hates us "traders"? Last year we had many opportunity to take nice profit like sbc on usable icons scream cards etc. this year sbc for icons make more laught then exiting for sure, screams cards dont get ov boost so they are usless at all even boost will migrate i cant wait for mandzukic with 90 def or busquets with 90 drib ... and those ridiculus ban wave on people for free...

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    17136 posts World Class
    They want people buying packs ONLY, to get their coins. It is a bit of a con but I cleared 600k on saturdays SBCs
  • realhokies
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well said.
  • Blarix
    20871 posts Club Captain
    It's been on going since last year the sbc's investors are finding it out now.

• JuanTap
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In before "traders ruined my wife"

It's absolutely pathetic that EA put a market in the game and then actually penalise people for playing it like any other market in the world is played.
  • Mower1993
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ghotti wrote: »
    Anyone else see it same as I that EA hates us "traders"? Last year we had many opportunity to take nice profit like sbc on usable icons scream cards etc. this year sbc for icons make more laught then exiting for sure, screams cards dont get ov boost so they are usless at all even boost will migrate i cant wait for mandzukic with 90 def or busquets with 90 drib ... and those ridiculus ban wave on people for free...

Scream midfielders are actually op and not unusefull.
    Any one of the stats changed on a say cdm or cam will become very usefull. Veratti, boost any of those stats and hell just play a different role, defence boosted just chuck in cdm, atm with his current boost makes a great attacking player.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I don’t know, there are still coins to be made. I made a killing from the Saturday ones...I called Orlando Pirates.
  • Baldo_Maldini
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t know, there are still coins to be made. I made a killing from the Saturday ones...I called Orlando Pirates.

This as I prepped for the potential MM next week plus buying about 17 cali players for the week before.

Profit is there to be had just need to think ahead a little. Hoping to make a few more coins at 6 tonight with next batch of halloween sbcs.
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    I had trouble reading that. To answer your question though, anything that detracts people from buying packs, EA are going to be against.