6120 posts Big Money Move
Anyone used? How is he in game?

Comments

• Tymsy83
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    Not prime but used the lower two, his a god from crosses
  • CfcBlue
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve used his mid and honestly he’s a beast. His left foot is money. He is extremely strong. I’m using prime RVN at the moment but even he doesn’t boss it like Bobo. He does feel a little clunky but at the same time he does create loads of space.
  • selb
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    Not prime but used the lower two, his a god from crosses

I looked at the other two also, I'm just unsure atm, especially with the Prime and mids workrates
  • WarrenBarton
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    You thought about Socrates?
  • selb

As a lone ST? I never considered him for there tbh mate, he seemed more of a CAM / CF type
  • WarrenBarton
    selb wrote: »

As a lone ST? I never considered him for there tbh mate, he seemed more of a CAM / CF type

I’ve been using him striker for a couple of weeks tbh, he drops down to cam when I make a late sub but he’s amazing. Doesn’t feel too clunky for such a big guy + has 5 star weak foot and 4 star skills
  • selb

I’ve been using him striker for a couple of weeks tbh, he drops down to cam when I make a late sub but he’s amazing. Doesn’t feel too clunky for such a big guy + has 5 star weak foot and 4 star skills

What version? I'm think 89 or Prime for ST due to workrates? It's not a bad shout though and could afford either. I honestly didn't think of Socrates for the ST so thanks for the suggestion
  • WarrenBarton

What version? I'm think 89 or Prime for ST due to workrates? It's not a bad shout though and could afford either. I honestly didn't think of Socrates for the ST so thanks for the suggestion

I’m using the prime atm with a hunter on him, although maybe a hawk would be better if you want him as a target man.
  • selb

I’m using the prime atm with a hunter on him, although maybe a hawk would be better if you want him as a target man.

Hmm sounds good dude, I'll give it a look 👍
  • pkingara
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about his low balance stat? Is that noticeable, especially when trying to get a shot off while a defender is leaning on him?
  • selb
    pkingara wrote: »
    What about his low balance stat? Is that noticeable, especially when trying to get a shot off while a defender is leaning on him?

You asking about Vieri or Socrates? I jus picked Vieri up for a price I couldn't refuse, I'll try him out tonight and give the thread and update, I will try Socrates at ST at some point though
  • pkingara
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vieri

You asking about Vieri or Socrates? I jus picked Vieri up for a price I couldn't refuse, I'll try him out tonight and give the thread and update, I will try Socrates at ST at some point though

• selb
    Vieri

I'll give you an update on Vieri in a few hours, but tbf CR7, Prime Henry, Prime ADP, Prime Trezeguet, Cavani etc all have low balance but from what I've seen and heard it doesn't hinder them at all
  • Tennster10
    1763 posts Play-Off Hero
    His mid is beast for me. If you can get him to turn and shoot or cross to him it’s goal. He’s great if you have smooth game play but if bad game play he can be clunky. I would buy him again but just want to try other icon.
  • NathanBFC94
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have the prime vieri nd he's great. Cannon of a left foot and monster in the air. Does feel clunky at times but play to his strengths and he scores plenty