Comments

• nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Perfect mate

Thank you for your teaching !
  • bigpokey24
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    I am loving this formation, so far 3 draws , against top players, I would have won if only i can finish well( been on a bad run but replaced my monitor with a benq, so gradually getting my confidence back

My goodness , this formation will stop any formation especially the 433(s) 4231 narrow and the 41212

I am going to keep on using this, i normally use the 4231, ( 4222 but lately i feel stuck.. with this formation It gives me so much confidence... bringing in a winger in min 75 is a must.. you run those players down .. you are safe in the middle and the wings as well.. I got me a pogba Ndidi and Mhkyta( i think i need a CM with extra creativity , thinking of getting back fernadinho) ..My wingers are Willian and Rashford( pogba and de gea took all my coins.. 512k for pogba 174k for de gea

I just need to be clinical upfront

need to get a clinical finisher... but this formation just upped my interest in FIFA again
  • EisenErmin
    5799 posts Big Money Move
    Tried the formation for a few games, but i did only put the central CM (the "CDM") on stay back, as i feel i need more support from the cm´s going foreward. Works well so far. Using Firmino and De Bruyne as CM and Fabinho as central CM.
  • tilen11
    5102 posts Big Money Move
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    I am loving this formation, so far 3 draws , against top players, I would have won if only i can finish well( been on a bad run but replaced my monitor with a benq, so gradually getting my confidence back

My goodness , this formation will stop any formation especially the 433(s) 4231 narrow and the 41212

I am going to keep on using this, i normally use the 4231, ( 4222 but lately i feel stuck.. with this formation It gives me so much confidence... bringing in a winger in min 75 is a must.. you run those players down .. you are safe in the middle and the wings as well.. I got me a pogba Ndidi and Mhkyta( i think i need a CM with extra creativity , thinking of getting back fernadinho) ..My wingers are Willian and Rashford( pogba and de gea took all my coins.. 512k for pogba 174k for de gea

need to get a clinical finisher... but this formation just upped my interest in FIFA again

Glad it works mate! :)

Fernandinho would work well. Also Herrera is very good.
  • tilen11
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Tried the formation for a few games, but i did only put the central CM (the "CDM") on stay back, as i feel i need more support from the cm´s going foreward. Works well so far. Using Firmino and De Bruyne as CM and Fabinho as central CM.

Yea sometimes getting one extra player upfront can make a difference. Just be cautious.
  • tilen11

And about finishing. I couldnt finish anything yesterday. Hit the post like 6 otlr 7 tines in 3 games
  • smithy1882
    371 posts Sunday League Hero

my wingers are alo willian and rashford.
    willian scores most games been awesome for me.
    hows pogba i want to get him as my creative mid once i can afford him.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    i tried this last night and went back to 433-4 .. I need to give it more time .
  • Xtc
    swap Vecino and Leiva in game ?

1b8ba69dc262ac6d0c94fd70ada41b4a.jpg

Thoughts ?
  • bigpokey24

i just got Alli... will try him out , if he doesn't click, I will try Andrea and fernandiho..I want tall players in the middle, those long legs as well as height comes handy
  • bigpokey24
    smithy1882 wrote: »

my wingers are alo willian and rashford.
    willian scores most games been awesome for me.
    hows pogba i want to get him as my creative mid once i can afford him.

Pogba is my assist king, he is everywhere.. Also i laugh so hard when he takes a PK, looks like he is trolling the goalie... However i invested all my coins on him, but once prices starts dropping , I will sell him.. currently his is now 523k... If you have Pogba in that midfield, it ups your game, , skills, his passes and vision are top notch, best midfielder i have used in 19
  • bigpokey24
    Xtc wrote: »
    i tried this last night and went back to 433-4 .. I need to give it more time .

well if you face high-pressure and difficult opponent, this formation is key
  • tilen11

Thoughts ?

Looks very good. Ill buy Suarez tomorrow.
  • tilen11

i just got Alli... will try him out , if he doesn't click, I will try Andrea and fernandiho..I want tall players in the middle, those long legs as well as height comes handy

Alli could also be very good. Havent tried that many players from the prem but Ive played against Fred a million times and he intercepts everything which is annoying and he is small :joy:
  • bigpokey24

Alli could also be very good. Havent tried that many players from the prem but Ive played against Fred a million times and he intercepts everything which is annoying and he is small :joy:

yea, came up against some guy with fred, the game finished 1-1 in rivals... brought Musa on , he had 3 one-on one and fluffed them... once i get a hold of finishing , my goodness.. i'll be back.. i struggle a lot. I played some guy late last night, 28 shots on goal and i only score 3 goals.. but did come up against some guy I was 3 goals up in 22 mins, he left the game... I still need to upgrade some players, left back , striker etc..using Jesus and Vardy for now... Ndidi cleans up everything for me . I use Rash as my finesse king
  • smithy1882
    371 posts Sunday League Hero

alli is really good for me.
    use him with fabinho and cl wijnaldum.
    alli gets forward well and scores plenty, his physical helps as well as he bursts forward defenders just seem to bounce off him
  • gresh1978
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Tilen11 I still haven't tried this yet as the 4231 wide is working quite well for me so far. When then goes stale this is my next stop.
  • tilen11
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    @Tilen11 I still haven't tried this yet as the 4231 wide is working quite well for me so far. When then goes stale this is my next stop.

Sure mate. Whenever you decide to change well be here😀
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    The midfield 3 of if Tallisca cl vidal and Paulinho <3

Hopefully if Paulinho tomorrow

sounds nice, might have to give that a go.
    are you using 451(2) or 4141

451 2.

Start in 433 4 for full chem

What's the full team?

If Neto
    Sbc juanfran paulista lenglet filipe
    Otw Martin's Paulinho Vidal if Tallisca guedes

If silva
  • Thamightyboro
    played some tough opponents last night but only lost 1.
    most were playing constant pressure attacking but formation coped well with it.
    i am only division 5 though, what division are other people in here ?

5 its near impossible to get out of because of the lamers dropping divs.

I'm on a 20+ undefeated streak but about 8 draws in amongst them. And I'm losing some pretty hefty points for the draws more so than some losses last week.
  • Thamightyboro

And about finishing. I couldnt finish anything yesterday. Hit the post like 6 otlr 7 tines in 3 games

Last night was the first time I've even contemplated binning if Silva felt like he was fluffing every chance that came his way. I might give him a rest tonight as been wanting to buy and try scream costa
  • tilen11
    played some tough opponents last night but only lost 1.
    most were playing constant pressure attacking but formation coped well with it.
    i am only division 5 though, what division are other people in here ?

5 its near impossible to get out of because of the lamers dropping divs.

I'm on a 20+ undefeated streak but about 8 draws in amongst them. And I'm losing some pretty hefty points for the draws more so than some losses last week.

Im in div4 currently and have been for a while. Cant possibly get to 3 but im fine witj 4. Just hoping 24k points is enough for rank1. Cant play today anymore and it ends in the morning i think right?
  • Xtc

Thoughts ?

Looks very good. Ill buy Suarez tomorrow.

Suarez is incredible
  • LSB1210
    486 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    LSB1210 wrote: »
    I tried it in the break of Man United- juve. It was just one game but i liked it. Felt safe as i always had a pass option. I started 433 attack and scored first. Then moved to 451. Usually in the second half i struggled to keep my advantage but this time i scored another 2 and won 3-0. But the nicest thing was that i always felt i was in control.
    Thanks for the guide. I used the ct and instructions from your first post.

Glad it worked for you :) Feel free to post teams, CTs and PIs.
    I use this. Usually i score first then switch to 451 with your ct and pi. In the secod i usually sub Paulinho instead of Fred and Kimmich at RB. Played a few in the morning, won all. In the afternoon not so much, lost two and i stopped.
    Screenshot-2018-10-24-11-26-30.png

• MPL4
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    At last, another decent guide. Great work mate
  • gresh1978
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would a midfield trio of Naingolan, Allan and SMS BE ANY good?
  • tilen11
    I tried it in the break of Man United- juve. It was just one game but i liked it. Felt safe as i always had a pass option. I started 433 attack and scored first. Then moved to 451. Usually in the second half i struggled to keep my advantage but this time i scored another 2 and won 3-0. But the nicest thing was that i always felt i was in control.
    Thanks for the guide. I used the ct and instructions from your first post.

Glad it worked for you :) Feel free to post teams, CTs and PIs.
    I use this. Usually i score first then switch to 451 with your ct and pi. In the secod i usually sub Paulinho instead of Fred and Kimmich at RB. Played a few in the morning, won all. In the afternoon not so much, lost two and i stopped.
    Screenshot-2018-10-24-11-26-30.png

Kimmich at RB is such a beast. Used him for over 400games last year and his SIF never left my team.
  • tilen11
    MPL4 wrote: »
    At last, another decent guide. Great work mate

Ty mate. Hope youll try it out :smile:
  • tilen11
    Would a midfield trio of Naingolan, Allan and SMS BE ANY good?

More then good😀
  • Thamightyboro
    Went back to all la Liga back to running

Cl Wass cl Saul cl Vidal (all untradable)