451 (2) Formation Guide-Play different

Comments

• nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    tilen11 wrote: »
    tilen11 Good guide
    I played this formation last night - probably only 3 matches but felt pretty good
    I must admit I cant see a big difference from 4411 yet

Hey mate! :)

Nah there isnt much difference. You dont have a CF. Its like your CF moved deeper and that it. You can eventually put not 1 but 2 of your CMs on balanced/get forward and you have an even more attacking version of 4411.

Yeah last night I changed my 4411 to `press on heavy touch` & Possession`
    as Fifasolved Tika Taka Video - I liked this
    maybe try it with 451-2 ?

Why not? :)

You could try and post your team, CTs and PIs.

Those CT`s & instructions were for the 4411-2
    I may use these for this 451-2
    compare, then post
  • smithy1882
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    smithy1882 wrote: »
    used this and 4141 last night (pretty much plays the same).
    won all 8 games and most if them by 3 goals.
    wide mids get so involved, willian scored every game and assisted loads as well.
    using firmino as striker just set to stay forward and stay central and hes awesome as well.
    scores for fun but also links up with the wide men and attacking mids.
    fabinho is a shield for the back 4, fred is everywhere and delle alli makes great runs forwards.

Nice team.

CTs and PIs?

tactics are pretty basic really.

balanced

balanced

full backs balanced
    defensive cm stay back cover centre
    other 2 mids balanced and cover wings
    striker stay forward and stay central
  • tilen11
    5053 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Ty. I have updated it.
  • tilen11
    tilen11 Good guide
    I played this formation last night - probably only 3 matches but felt pretty good
    I must admit I cant see a big difference from 4411 yet

Hey mate! :)

Nah there isnt much difference. You dont have a CF. Its like your CF moved deeper and that it. You can eventually put not 1 but 2 of your CMs on balanced/get forward and you have an even more attacking version of 4411.

Yeah last night I changed my 4411 to `press on heavy touch` & Possession`
    as Fifasolved Tika Taka Video - I liked this
    maybe try it with 451-2 ?

Why not? :)

You could try and post your team, CTs and PIs.

Those CT`s & instructions were for the 4411-2
    I may use these for this 451-2
    compare, then post

Looking forward to it :)
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    used this and 4141 last night (pretty much plays the same).
    won all 8 games and most if them by 3 goals.
    wide mids get so involved, willian scored every game and assisted loads as well.
    using firmino as striker just set to stay forward and stay central and hes awesome as well.
    scores for fun but also links up with the wide men and attacking mids.
    fabinho is a shield for the back 4, fred is everywhere and delle alli makes great runs forwards.

Nice team.

CTs and PIs?

tactics are pretty basic really.

balanced

balanced

full backs balanced
    defensive cm stay back cover centre
    other 2 mids balanced and cover wings
    striker stay forward and stay central

Exactly the same as I play aside 1 match last night where if Silva's weak foot let me down time and time again have been doing really well it.

I'm not sold on my la Liga cm trio yet.

Wass, Saul, vidal

Im seriously considering king Luis as the LCM :)
  • tilen11
    edited October 2018
    That is also my trio. They are just fantastic.

• nextqprmanager

I must admit, I`m not sure I like Kondog - Im prob only one ??
    I find myself struggling running back with him, then get to where he should be, a little turn from attacker & he is off balance = annoying
    OT - I got mythed shall we say last night - playing vs 43 chem teams - plenty of loan players, so I tried it myself, won 2 Rival matches, but my point is Javi Martinez as cdm was my best player, so Ill try him in my La Liga teams
  • tilen11

I find myself struggling running back with him, then get to where he should be, a little turn from attacker & he is off balance = annoying
    OT - I got mythed shall we say last night - playing vs 43 chem teams - plenty of loan players, so I tried it myself, won 2 Rival matches, but my point is Javi Martinez as cdm was my best player, so Ill try him in my La Liga teams

Already updated the guide about Martinez. He is just fantastic for his role in this formation.

I had Kondogbia but decided Ill stick with Wass.
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    669-EACFE-7-D4-A-437-C-A506-0-CCBB9-C488-E2.jpg

Would this team work? Want to try with my fitness team :)
  • smithy1882
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tennster10 wrote: »

gomez is good but not sure he could do the lone striker role.
    it may work but i found when playing 8 games or so yesterday the striker sometimes has to fend off defender whilst waiting for support.
    would personally go for immobile or icardi in a serie a team.
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero

gomez is good but not sure he could do the lone striker role.
    it may work but i found when playing 8 games or so yesterday the striker sometimes has to fend off defender whilst waiting for support.
    would personally go for immobile or icardi in a serie a team.

I have another team i can try as well. Just using my untrade

376-A3-E02-7-B9-E-41-D9-BAF8-9-E912-BF7836-A.jpg
  • tilen11
    edited October 2018

Go for El Shaarawy on the left since you want your LM to finish the chances youll get and Zaza or Belotti in attack. Zaza is fantastic.
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero

Go for El Shaarawy on the left since you want your LM to finish the chances youll get and Zaza or Belotti in attack. Zaza is fantastic.

Ok will try zaza 👍 may be gomez can play one of the CM?
  • Thamightyboro

Kondogbia is awful clunky as heck and 2* WF I'd take partey, modric, kroos, Saul, Vidal, Rodri, Wass and even koke at 7 chem over him
  • Thamightyboro

It can I was testing something similar last night based on my CTS from FIFA 17s f9

Striker as a f9 and the LCM and rcm to get forward and get into box

It worked quite well just needed some fine tuning
  • Thamightyboro

Not sold on Saul or Wass tbh im 300 fixtures deep with Vidal but i prefer him as the ccm then Saul seems to get a bit lost.

Squad copy isn't working since patch going to take a look at hybrid to try get Paulinho and if Tallisca as 2 of the 3
  • tilen11

Ok will try zaza 👍 may be gomez can play one of the CM?

He can but would recommend. I use Gomez as a sub and sub him on for SES at half time sometimes or instead of any cm if Im losing.
  • nextqprmanager

Kondogbia is awful clunky as heck and 2* WF I'd take partey, modric, kroos, Saul, Vidal, Rodri, Wass and even koke at 7 chem over him

nit-picking but Partey cant shoot
    Ive scored with Vidal but also Saul & Wass
    had Rodri early on - he seemed to struggle getting back?
    Modric & Kroos expensive
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    will def try this. I have been using 433-4 and really enjoying it but i have Bergkamp and Suarez. Not sure DB will fit this formation at all.

can you give me some decent ideas for the CCM ? I sense he may be the key player here.
  • tilen11
    Xtc wrote: »
    will def try this. I have been using 433-4 and really enjoying it but i have Bergkamp and Suarez. Not sure DB will fit this formation at all.

can you give me some decent ideas for the CCM ? I sense he may be the key player here.

Suarez as a lone striker is fantastic this year. Bergkamp could be your playmaker. Depends on the league mate. Lots of good CCMs.
  • Thamightyboro

Modric & Kroos expensive

I've figured a way to squeeze Paulinho and if Tallisca into it instead of Wass and Saul using 433 4 at start. Give them a proper run out tonight.
  • Thamightyboro
    Xtc wrote: »

Anything but tbh he's the least important of them all, he's your shield and short start the move passer.

You can use an Allan who can't pass or finish moves for toffee
  • tilen11

Modric & Kroos expensive

I've figured a way to squeeze Paulinho and if Tallisca into it instead of Wass and Saul using 433 4 at start. Give them a proper run out tonight.

Tell me how Paulinho works out mate
  • Thamightyboro

Modric & Kroos expensive

He was amazing in my week1 Brazil squad best nif cm in the game imo yes better than goretzka.
  • tilen11

Modric & Kroos expensive

He was amazing in my week1 Brazil squad best nif cm in the game imo yes better than goretzka.

Ill try him out :D
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    ok..will give this a try when i tire of 433-4
  • nextqprmanager

Modric & Kroos expensive

I did have Paulinho - v good, but sold for profit when he was only a sub due to chem
    selling Talisca nif - quite good also as sub
  • MayneNL
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would like to try this but I just unlocked SBC Depay. Would he suit the playermaker role as CM? With someone like Cavani at striker
  • Thamightyboro
    Lol just got some nice UCL subs.

Goretzka, Saul, Delle Ali, telles
  • tilen11
    MayneNL wrote: »
    Would like to try this but I just unlocked SBC Depay. Would he suit the playermaker role as CM? With someone like Cavani at striker

Wouldnt suit the CM spot. He would be good as a striker thats for sure.