Thanks gold 3 squad battles!

smcali23
1160 posts Professional
edited October 2018
Best pull this FIFA from a trash pack. I think all my good pulls this FIFA have come from terrible packs.

4821-DF13-27-A9-44-C8-AB36-D7-AF82-F10-F81.png

Comments

• hayhor1
    13973 posts Has That Special Something
    What mode is that?
  • smcali23
    1160 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    What mode is that?

Lol. Fixed.

• hayhor1
    13973 posts Has That Special Something
    smcali23 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    What mode is that?

Lol. Fixed.

;) thought it was an office thing!
  • Lambo91
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    Modric actually goes for something big value wise in this game? he's always been so cheap
  • smcali23
    1160 posts Professional
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Modric actually goes for something big value wise in this game? he's always been so cheap

He's like 130k. I was expecting 70ish.
  • Lambo91
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »

He's like 130k. I was expecting 70ish.

Oh wow 130k is shocking yeah I expected 70'ish
  • Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got qs inform and matic from one pack and oblak from another. Elite 1 in sb. This first time im getting something good from sb rewards.
  • Zv1k0
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    Elite 1, got Neymar in one pack, some bad scream card, discard IF and Fernandinho in the other. So 3 walkouts. So happy. B)
  • Tymsy83
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    How do you guys play squad battles? I played two games last night and was bored to tear
  • TheTingGoScra
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    How do you guys play squad battles? I played two games last night and was bored to tear

I'm guessing people are bashing it for the fut swap item and by the time you get to gold 3 you may aswell play to elite otherwise it's a waste of time.
  • Thuq
    873 posts Semi-Pro

Tbh i play about 4 games of SB (did last week aswell), landed on Gold3 which is easy 10k and couple packs + the swap player. I pick the easy games (low chem & rating) and just play chillingly.
  • Mahy87
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed Neymar from a Premium Gold Pack
  • Chavez76
    2185 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thuq wrote: »

Tbh i play about 4 games of SB (did last week aswell), landed on Gold3 which is easy 10k and couple packs + the swap player. I pick the easy games (low chem & rating) and just play chillingly.

problem with playing a team with low chem is that your team also goes back to that chem ...

• Darfi02
    3342 posts National Call-Up
    I got Naby Keita from elite 1 and everything else was a steaming pile of rubbish :s great pull though maybe I'll stop at gold 3
  • Chavez76
    2185 posts Fans' Favourite
    ended G1 and pulled Ederson for the 3rd time this year :)
  • Retro_G
    26730 posts Player of the Year
    Very nice, congrats. I never even played last week. My pack luck is trash anyway, no point in grinding for rubbish rewards. It was my own fault for putting money into the game and never again.
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero

Modric is amazing this fifa. Hence his price tag.
  • win123vn
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel not so comfortable to play SB, losing too many games that I totally dominated (Legendary level) due to 1-2 sudden or supprising shots (and goals) from nowhere. Feeling less stressed when playing WL and Rivals since you normally lose to better opponents