Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Champions league bonucci

Krisp77
347 posts Sunday League Hero
Just missed him by a second for 14.5k.
Think someone missed a zero off 😂

Comments

  • ccooaattssyy
    9857 posts League Winner
    An incredibly thought provoking thread, thanks.
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    An incredibly thought provoking thread, thanks.
    😴

  • Ulook92
    14577 posts Has That Special Something
    I can sleep soundly now iv read this. Thanks.
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I can sleep soundly now iv read this. Thanks.
    Goodnight Ulook, don’t let the bed bugs bite x

  • Knowlesdinho
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    I missed a bus once...


    ...just saying!
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    What number?
  • Knowlesdinho
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    562
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    I smell 🐂💩. You’ve never been on a bus
  • Knowlesdinho
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    That bus route exists, if you tell me where it exists, I’ll give you Bonucci for 14.5k
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Loads came up on google, I’m hoping it’s the Kendal one. Lovely place
  • Ulook92
    14577 posts Has That Special Something
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I can sleep soundly now iv read this. Thanks.
    Goodnight Ulook, don’t let the bed bugs bite x

    Gotta worry more about my missus biting me.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I can sleep soundly now iv read this. Thanks.
    Goodnight Ulook, don’t let the bed bugs bite x

    Gotta worry more about my missus biting me.

    We lost a dog in June, and her sister last November. Both were 15 and 16 respectively though so good long lives.

    Still have our 2 rescued mutts though. :heart:
  • Ulook92
    14577 posts Has That Special Something
    Carswell wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I can sleep soundly now iv read this. Thanks.
    Goodnight Ulook, don’t let the bed bugs bite x

    Gotta worry more about my missus biting me.

    We lost a dog in June, and her sister last November. Both were 15 and 16 respectively though so good long lives.

    Still have our 2 rescued mutts though. :heart:

    @Carswell is this a reply to my post in the other thread?

    Sorry to hear man. Its harder than youd ever think. I was heartbroken! He was my companion for a long time. Was my only comfort when my grandad died. we were inseperable.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Carswell wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I can sleep soundly now iv read this. Thanks.
    Goodnight Ulook, don’t let the bed bugs bite x

    Gotta worry more about my missus biting me.

    We lost a dog in June, and her sister last November. Both were 15 and 16 respectively though so good long lives.

    Still have our 2 rescued mutts though. :heart:

    @Carswell is this a reply to my post in the other thread?

    Sorry to hear man. Its harder than youd ever think. I was heartbroken! He was my companion for a long time. Was my only comfort when my grandad died. we were inseperable.

    Haha yeah it is a reply to that. Yeah man it is tough. I found her having a seizure and we knew it was time. The seizure lasted over 10 minutes, I cried the whole time like a baby.

    I’m actually much closer to the two rescues, had them since they were puppies. I can’t imagine losing them ever.

    Now my gf has a puppy who I am also very close to lol. I am so much closer to them than I am to most humans in my life (other than close friends and family). They’re the truest companions we can ask for.
Sign In or Register to comment.