435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s gonna hit 50k by Monday lol just wait
  • He’s gonna hit 50k by Monday lol just wait

I really hope so
    once the undercutting has stopped
  • CarlF
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CarlF wrote: »
    Richarlison just bought me Prime Desailly. Unbelievable!!!!

how many did u have n have u sold already

I had 70. I sold at 36k. Mostly bought at 21k. Some at 22k. I think he'll reach low to mid 40's, but I wanted the quick sales to buy Desailly for WL.
  • CarlF wrote: »
    CarlF wrote: »
    Richarlison just bought me Prime Desailly. Unbelievable!!!!

how many did u have n have u sold already

I had 70. I sold at 36k. Mostly bought at 21k. Some at 22k. I think he'll reach low to mid 40's, but I wanted the quick sales to buy Desailly for WL.

fair enough
    well played sir
  • Nervous_Nick
    5505 posts Big Money Move
    I keep buying at 32k...
  • BlitzersNL
    24466 posts Club Captain
    offloading when he hits 40k. Going to take my profit and run
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    just bought another 5 for 32k.
  • BlitzersNL wrote: »

I'm not sure what I'll do yet
  • Jonboyparker
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    I got 45k for mine in xbox. Listed a bit higher after first goal in the hope of another! That's will do...
  • Ruffy
    491 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got a couple more for 31k now. 100% he will go up.

Bought 2 anderson otws 4 days ago for 105k and 110k. :D
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

Keep.

He will get an 81 this Weds. Next IF will is inevitable, and will be an 83 or 84. OTW Anderson at 82 went for 80k then 130k at 84, and will next command 200k+ for his 86.

EA will have to up the price range of 60k imo for Richarlison.
  • Boysie91
    8716 posts League Winner
    Should have sold for 40k like I did. I had a few Mahrez when he went IF and he went down in price the more the days went on and I lost 40k lol
  • Ruffy
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Should have sold for 40k like I did. I had a few Mahrez when he went IF and he went down in price the more the days went on and I lost 40k lol

He went down AFTER he got an IF. He skyrocketed when the otw got the upgrade. Same will happen with richarlison.
  • Ruffy wrote: »

He went down AFTER he got an IF. He skyrocketed when the otw got the upgrade. Same will happen with richarlison.

certainly hoping so
  • Idek
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    He's not going to go that high, it's still only an 81 rated card
  • Furrag85 wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

Keep.

He will get an 81 this Weds. Next IF will is inevitable, and will be an 83 or 84. OTW Anderson at 82 went for 80k then 130k at 84, and will next command 200k+ for his 86.

EA will have to up the price range of 60k imo for Richarlison.

thanks for that dude very helpful
  • Ruffy
    Idek wrote: »
    He's not going to go that high, it's still only an 81 rated card

He will go higher than 40k thats for sure
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018

You got unlucky with the UCL sbc that created a tidal wave of panic, just about when his OTW got upgraded.

But guys lets be honest, with that kind of supply Richy aint hitting 40 anytime soon with investors constantly bailing out. And the moment he gets upgraded will be a massive dump.
  • Boysie91 wrote: »

You got unlucky with the UCL sbc that created a tidal wave of panic, just about when his OTW got upgraded.

But guys lets be honest, with that kind of supply Richy aint hitting 40 anytime soon with investors constantly bailing out. And the moment he gets upgraded will be a massive dump.

might be worth playing the long game and waiting for sif
  • Definitely worth playing the long game, he's a beast and will more likely play striker rest of season he's definitely going to get more upgrades
  • CarlF
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Definitely worth playing the long game, he's a beast and will more likely play striker rest of season he's definitely going to get more upgrades

I was tempted to keep mine, but then i figured take the profit now. There's always a risk with OTW. Knowing my luck, if I'd held on for a 2IF, he'd have done his Achilles next week and been worth 10k. I was b**ls deep, so couldn't take the risk.
  • Pengwin
    1219 posts Professional
    All aboard for Higgy?
  • stevotrueblue
    856 posts Professional
    I got one for 32k,,, not sure if should buy anymore , they around 34k now,,, if he gets inform on wed is it best to sell as soon as he gets it, or jump ship tuesday night
  • Foxsake
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had 2 sold 1 for 35k after the game and will keep 1 till Tuesday and sell. So many people will be undercutting and he ain’t a player your goin to use all year
    I got one for 32k,,, not sure if should buy anymore , they around 34k now,,, if he gets inform on wed is it best to sell as soon as he gets it, or jump ship tuesday night

• stevotrueblue
    856 posts Professional
    But will he not go for more once he actually gets the IF,,, or are u selling Tues just in case he doesnt?
  • Eddie Jones
    1975 posts Play-Off Hero
    But will he not go for more once he actually gets the IF,,, or are u selling Tues just in case he doesnt?

I haven’t messed with OTW this year. Last year though I think I remember a huge spike in price once the TOTW is announced and then it goes down.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    I would get out of Richi OTW before the announcement, well in advance. Overinvested cards with crazy supply have the propensity to plummet once the avalanche begins. 1hr before the announcement is already going to be too late to get out of it, thats my prediction.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    I jumped on at the anti hype station now that games done. Look forward to the next stop at Manchester hype Street station but may ride all the way to Brighton and Hype Albion

Yup jumped off today at Brighton and Hype Albion. May get on again next week.
  • I jumped on at the anti hype station now that games done. Look forward to the next stop at Manchester hype Street station but may ride all the way to Brighton and Hype Albion

Yup jumped off today at Brighton and Hype Albion. May get on again next week.

c ya next week
  • I would get out of Richi OTW before the announcement, well in advance. Overinvested cards with crazy supply have the propensity to plummet once the avalanche begins. 1hr before the announcement is already going to be too late to get out of it, thats my prediction.

overall it's been disappointing was expecting to him go extinct tbh
    may well hold out till SIF now
    don't really need the coins atm