Scream sbc

Userp97
56 posts Park Captain
So it’s going to cost me minimum 40k to buy the 4 players needed for both sbc challenges for the worst two packs as a reward, do these people at ea have any intelligence?

Comments

• Idek
    10295 posts Has That Special Something
    It's the people buying the cards and forcing the price that high for a **** pack that don't have intelligence
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Gamble 10k on bronze packs might get lucky if not you get a load of players that come in handy for future sbcs
  • Adifunky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Stop worrying about it and think about how your gonna get ahead.. who's gonna be the next requirement??
  • Blackbird10
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I bought 7 of the Colombian team’s players a few days ago. 1.4k into 70k :D

Don’t know why you’d pay 10k for each of those cards when there’s a tiny chance you’d make more than 10k from the SBC.
  • Osinho89
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ^^ Same thing but Orlando Pirates players, 10 players & 70k profit 😀
  • Del654
    678 posts Semi-Pro
    Why would you do that and for a jumbo gold pack when a jumbo gold pack costs 15k from the store?
  • munchie63
    2864 posts Fans' Favourite
    Del654 wrote: »
    Why would you do that and for a jumbo gold pack when a jumbo gold pack costs 15k from the store?

it's an SBC - 'gotta do it, might pack CR7'

madness
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move

Don’t know why you’d pay 10k for each of those cards when there’s a tiny chance you’d make more than 10k from the SBC.

How did you know? I had a couple but I would never pay those prices for a pack
  • Persevere80
    1096 posts Professional
    Adifunky wrote: »
    Stop worrying about it and think about how your gonna get ahead.. who's gonna be the next requirement??

Good advice. I've looked into a few clubs and can see people are thinking the same. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger at about 2k a card in case it falls through. I never seem brave enough to bid on multiple cards on a risk but could well pay off. Decisions, decisions...
  • Osinho89
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    People invest benevento players now... Cheapest player buy now ~2k
  • Blackbird10
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect

How did you know? I had a couple but I would never pay those prices for a pack

Because there was a Halloween investment thread on Reddit from last year. America De Cali were the only team whose players hadn’t already been inflated in the hype.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Osinho89 wrote: »
    ^^ Same thing but Orlando Pirates players, 10 players & 70k profit 😀

Top 100 traders here you come. Don’t spend the coins all at once
  • Idek
    10295 posts Has That Special Something

Maybe buy one just in case but definitely don't invest heavily when they are already inflated in case EA do brick slots for future ones
  • Persevere80
    1096 posts Professional
    Idek wrote: »

Maybe buy one just in case but definitely don't invest heavily when they are already inflated in case EA do brick slots for future ones

Thats the kind of thing that worries me.. ive never been one to buy multiple cards but bought one just in case.
  • xFATAL
    4294 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks to the bronze pack method I had everything I needed. But decided to sell the players.
  • Whoman
    5414 posts Big Money Move
    Idek wrote: »

Which they actually did last year. Only 2 of the 7 required specific clubs, Rest had brick slots. Although even with brock slots the 'adjacent' positions were sought after due to chem requirement. Not going for max, but still 3 or 4k for some.
  • Mr. Soper
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ya these scream ones where the last straw for me. Usually do all SBCs, but after the horrible MM and these, I'm out. just selling my players that are needed. Make way more then the garbage packs
  • Waldog94
    1621 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold all my players that i had from club did 8k on bronze packs packed 3 lincoln and 2 america de pauli so completed and sold rest