Ok, I officially don't have a clue what's going on with Fut this year...

fetchitfudge
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
I qualified for a gold reward in Squad battles yesterday... came back to play again today and I've been demoted back down to a silver... then I tried again and I swear I got enough points to go back up to a gold, but I'm still on a silver reward...

is it broken? Or am I missing something?

Comments

• Flymi
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    Its dynamic. More points people get, the higher the points you need will be. Just like rivals.
  • fetchitfudge
    What?!!

What is this madness? So for Squad Battles, I have to keep playing until I get enough points to stay on gold? I can't just leave it once I've achieved gold?

I think that's what you're saying. That is so stupid... that means I have to play more squad battles, just to get the swap player... I've had enough squad battles....

I haven't even started with rivals... no clue what that's all about. Why have they messed with it so much this year? Just give us normal leagues and tournaments.
  • Just_Unfair
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    I'm confused how your confused
    SB works the exact same as last year
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Mate, It has been like this since ever
  • fetchitfudge

I don't think it does... last year, once you achieved a rank in squad battles... it didn't demote you back down a day later because other people had moved the results tables... the markers for each reward stayed the same...

Is that wrong? I only played squad battles last year when there were players up for grabs. So maybe I'm wrong...
  • exactly same as last year
  • I SiR MartY I
    13652 posts Has That Special Something

I don't think it does... last year, once you achieved a rank in squad battles... it didn't demote you back down a day later because other people had moved the results tables... the markers for each reward stayed the same...

Is that wrong? I only played squad battles last year when there were players up for grabs. So maybe I'm wrong...

You are wrong. The points change all week long so you can fall out of a rank if you haven't got enough points.
  • fetchitfudge

You are wrong. The points change all week long so you can fall out of a rank if you haven't got enough points.

Really?!? O_o

Shows how much I played Squad Battles last year then....

So basically, to get the Swap player, I have to keep playing until I the end or until I'm guaranteed to stay in the Gold bracket? That sucks so much.
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    What?!!

What is this madness? So for Squad Battles, I have to keep playing until I get enough points to stay on gold? I can't just leave it once I've achieved gold?

I think that's what you're saying. That is so stupid... that means I have to play more squad battles, just to get the swap player... I've had enough squad battles....

I haven't even started with rivals... no clue what that's all about. Why have they messed with it so much this year? Just give us normal leagues and tournaments.

man Gold it's like what? 8000 points right now? like winning 4 matches with legendary
  • I SiR MartY I
    13652 posts Has That Special Something

Really?!? O_o

Shows how much I played Squad Battles last year then....

So basically, to get the Swap player, I have to keep playing until I the end or until I'm guaranteed to stay in the Gold bracket? That sucks so much.

Depends on the difficulty, lower difficulty you'll have to play them all but if you play harder difficulty you could lock it down after a few games.
  • fetchitfudge
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    What?!!

man Gold it's like what? 8000 points right now? like winning 4 matches with legendary

Maybe so... but I have a pants team... and I can't be arsed to play the AI very much... I play online mostly. When I play the AI, I put it on pro or semi pro 'cos I want an easy life. Get enough points. complete an objective. boom. But apparently, enough points today might not be enough points for tomorrow...