Squad Battles Variety

SStubbs88
200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Could EA at least make it so teams play a different style?

Every single team play ultra defensive and counter attack. Why not have them play different tactics so it doesn't get mind numbingly boring?

I'm also sick of the squad battles 111. 1 shot, 1 on target, 1 goal.

Comments

• SStubbs88
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It just got worse. Opponent had 2 shots I got beat 3-2. Great.
  • Jobiwan
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Go constant pressure and your defence depth up to full it panics them into making mistakes so you get more openings. They will score but you'll score 4
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    Boring defensive style and 0 CPU foul most matches. I just played my 4 matches this round and the CPU wasn't called for a single foul. So as if ultra defensive isn't bad enough, the game doesn't even vary things up be awarding a free kick or penalty every now and then (in my games, at least).
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    Does squad battles not update over the weekend anymore? I have 1 day 7 hours til my next opponent update, and I played my games almost 24 hours ago!
  • Mmandras
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    MajorMash wrote: »
    Does squad battles not update over the weekend anymore? I have 1 day 7 hours til my next opponent update, and I played my games almost 24 hours ago!

It's a bug, you have to restart PS4. Can't believe they haven't sort it out until now.
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    Mmandras wrote: »
    MajorMash wrote: »

It's a bug, you have to restart PS4. Can't believe they haven't sort it out until now.

Thanks heaps bud