Help improving Brazilian team

Westhead94
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
433 with cdm

Alisson
Rafael marquinhos Gabriel Telles
IF Talisca Casemiro (CDM) Paulinho
Malcolm IF Wesley Vincius

Thinking coutinho or otw Felipe Anderson and an upgrade on Rafael. Only got about 70k so still saving but thoughts on where to upgrade?

Comments

• Westhead94
    Up
  • Westhead94
    Up
  • barryw
    983 posts Professional
    Firmino, Silva, fabinho
  • IF Hulk or NIF Firmino @ striker would be be clear improvements (although Wesley is also a fun card), Thiago Silva as CB as well
  • Westhead94
    edited October 2018
    Wesley is good yeah but struggle with consistency with him. Thanks for suggestions.

Would you stick with Vincius at LW then?

And who would you replace for Fabinho?
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    Douglas Costa is decent this year.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    That new Hulk looks crazy if you can add him somehow. Otherwise I think Allan would add some necessary balance to your midfield as he covers the pitch helping Casemiro and has perfect stats to start an attack after winning the ball as well. He’s very good going forward despite his Work Rate, which you can tweak by having him Get Forward in attack. Allan is like a mini Brazilian Kante.
  • CharlieC
    6218 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve got a Brazil team too. OTW Phil Anderson is good
  • Westhead94
    That new Hulk looks crazy if you can add him somehow. Otherwise I think Allan would add some necessary balance to your midfield as he covers the pitch helping Casemiro and has perfect stats to start an attack after winning the ball as well. He’s very good going forward despite his Work Rate, which you can tweak by having him Get Forward in attack. Allan is like a mini Brazilian Kante.

I have Allan on the bench and usually sub him in for Talisca 65th min or so