Anyone else having issues with the Enter The Underworld SBC?

JensDragonrider
19 posts Last Pick at the Park
Same thing as the Under The Lights recently. Kicks me out right as I try to submit the squad. This time it's not cause of CL players though, so seems like it could be a general bug in the Switch version, which, to be frank, is quite concerning.

Comments

• NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    Having the same problem too, swap some players but the bug is still exist
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy Please help
  • BrychanCymru
    Having this issue too, @EA_Andy said that glitch will be sorted since another SBC wasn't working for some too
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's concerning, for this one and future SBC's...
  • Gingerboaby83
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had it the last time but did manage to do it eventually. Don’t think I’ll bother with this one as I don’t have the players and not spending 40k on them. Andy will probably be busy @EA_Lanna or @EA_Cian can you look into this please.
  • JensDragonrider
    That's concerning, for this one and future SBC's...

It really is. It was obviously the CL players that messed up the 'Under the Lights' one a few weeks back, but the fact that it can happen with a random SBC like this, for no apparent reason mind you, makes you think that there's a general issue with SBC's on the Switch.

Imagine having finished 6/7 challenges towards the PL POTM Hazard, and then on that final one you get this sort of error. This shouldn't be a thing and needs looking into ASAP, though I wont hold my breath cause obviously EA don't care about any platforms but PS4 and Xbox One.
  • Same problem here...
  • This is exactly why I didnt buy the Nintendo version of the game again, EA is not paying attention to optimize this version of the game. I dont know why, it shoudnt be too expensive to have 1 employee working on this game fulltime for 40 hours a week.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    It's sad, because the gameplay is felling better on Switch this year. But the things off the pitch are not that great. I play the Frostbite version last week in the Xbox of a friend, and It felted out of control. Didn't like It at all...
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    I guess some of us, like me, did pay for fifa points to play FUT and expected such contribution would make this game on switch better and better. However, so far its not the case.
  • I have a same problem, What is the solution?
  • EA_Andy
    2935 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey all - We're looking into this one!
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    I'm also having this issue, will it be sorted out before the SBC runs out?
  • Gingerboaby83
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy thanks for getting back to us. Hopefully it can be sorted soon. If it can’t before the sbc runs out will there be any chance of putting it back up so people get a chance to do it?
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    Thank you very much mate! @EA_Andy
    Let us know any news. I'm looking forward to do the Bastian SBC. But wanted to make sure that everything is working before investing.
  • Just wanted to say thanks for raising this - I've had exactly the same issue with Under The Lights and Enter The Underworld, and it really doesn't seem worth the hassle of playing the game until this is fixed. So I guess it's over to you, @EA_Andy... looking forward to an update 🤞🏻