There is no consistency

iWilshere_19
2005 posts Fans' Favourite
One game your team feels great next game they feel like bronzes and mbappe and mane feel like 60 agility and 80 pace

Comments

• GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Had exactly the same thing today
  • Anthonyr475
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My POTM Hazard moves like Bas Dost most of the time.
  • klaas9
    682 posts Semi-Pro
    Had exactly the same thing today

same here all day long
  • Avit32
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    I get what you're saying but I'm of the opinion of it's all about perception. If my opponent is playing a good defensive game and cutting my options and I try to turn him and fail, i'll immediately assume my player is bad, regardless of him have 90+ dribble and agility.

You can't blitz passed people by sprinting in a straight line, and depending on ball control and dribbling the speed in which you run with the ball will also give you the perception that 90 is now 75 pace or whatever. I'm not denying anything you're saying, maybe you've had a bad connection but it's just my opinion.
  • iWilshere_19
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Avit32 wrote: »
    I get what you're saying but I'm of the opinion of it's all about perception. If my opponent is playing a good defensive game and cutting my options and I try to turn him and fail, i'll immediately assume my player is bad, regardless of him have 90+ dribble and agility.

You can't blitz passed people by sprinting in a straight line, and depending on ball control and dribbling the speed in which you run with the ball will also give you the perception that 90 is now 75 pace or whatever. I'm not denying anything you're saying, maybe you've had a bad connection but it's just my opinion.

Connection is spot on