Raul 88

Danic123
2263 posts Fans' Favourite
Bought him for 890k and sold him for 940k last night.

Was using him as False 9 and Tbf, he was great. But it’s a pretty big outlay on one player for me.

What’s everyone else’s opinion on him? Anyone better for the price in a false 9? Ideally a legend I’m after.

Comments

• madwullie
    4116 posts National Call-Up
    Hagi is great. No idea of prices or anything though. I've also used socrates who is good if you like a big man in that role. Think he might be out your prices range though
  • selb
    6120 posts Big Money Move
    You made 3k profit on him, you should've kept him for a bit, guys a monster ST
  • 88 shevchenko - i paid 580 for him a few weeks ago. I really like him. Chuck maestro chem style on and he becomes a 91 rated cf according to futbin
  • WarrenBarton
    7065 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »

But if he does it a million times he will have 3 billion coins 🙀
  • Danic123

Haha, didn’t buy him to make a profit, bought him to keep, but couldn’t decide if he was worth it. Listed him up to get my coins back as I won’t be playing for a week or so properly and so can’t keep track of prices.
  • selb
    6120 posts Big Money Move
    Danic123 wrote: »

Haha, didn’t buy him to make a profit, bought him to keep, but couldn’t decide if he was worth it. Listed him up to get my coins back as I won’t be playing for a week or so properly and so can’t keep track of prices.

Fair enough man, I will agree that he's amazing though, he's clocked 13 goals and 5 assists in 6 games for me in WL so far
  • Lackosweat
    5450 posts Big Money Move
    The game is at its absolute lowest stage ever. I'd just buy 1 or 2 favorite players / icons and build the team around them. There's no point in building a balance team as winning in this game is no where near fun.
  • Danic123
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    The game is at its absolute lowest stage ever. I'd just buy 1 or 2 favorite players / icons and build the team around them. There's no point in building a balance team as winning in this game is no where near fun.

I agree in the main, Raul was never a favourite if mine though, I just checked his stats out and he looked perfect for false 9 role. My fave as a kid was Stoichkov, but not sure he suits how I play the game.